The land of artistry, historical and political revolutions- Moscow offers world-class
attractions for an unforgettable family friendly vacation. Explore iconic landmarks,
admire the natural beauty, visit museums, and get mesmerized by famous sites including
Moscow Kremlin, Red Square, along with Danilovsky Market. Book now!
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
Day 1: Arrival in Moscow
Arrive at Moscow Airport- your gateway to the largest cultural and historic city of
Russia. Meet our guide waiting for you at the arrivals counter with your name
placard. Transfer to the hotel to check-in and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: City Tour of Moscow
After a tasty breakfast at the hotel depart for a city tour of Moscow with stops at
the most famous sights: Poklonnaya Hill, New Maiden Convent, and Vorobievy Hills.
Drive by Tverskaya Street, Manezhnaya square, Ohotny Riad, Bolshoy Theatre, Lubianka
Square, Savior Cathedral, the Kremlin and Kropotkinskaya embankments (no entrance
fees). Later, proceed onwards for the Red Square and Kremlin Tour. Explore the area
along with the famous cathedrals and the Izmailovskiy Kremlin Matreshka painting.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Day at leisure or Explore Moscow Tour (at an additional cost
of approximately AED 275 per person)
After breakfast depart for an excursion tour to the famous Danilovsky Market. It is a
Soviet-era farmer's market. Later on, proceed to the Metro Tour to explore Moscow's
pedestrian street - Old Arbat Street with its amazing architecture, souvenir stores
shops selling local goods. In the evening, enjoy a show at the Moscow circus.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Departure
Wake up to your last morning in magnificent Moscow. Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the
Check-out at noon and transfer to the airport. Board your flight to return home with
- Return airfare on Economy Class
- 3 night`s accomodation - 4*
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary (entrance fees included)
- Comfortable private vehicle throughout the tour
- Airport transfers on a private basis
- English speaking local guide throughout the Tour
- Travel Insurance
- 1 PCR test at the local destination
- Visa fees (depending on the nationality) - https://russia-visacentre.com/en
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours and add-on services, if any
- Any expenses of personal nature
Terms and Conditions
- The above package is valid for travel till 31st May 2022.
- The rate is not valid for New Year, special events, peak season and black out dates
- Rates for Single/Triple/Quad Occupancy will vary and will be provided on request.
- PCR Test with negative result valid within the last 72 hours before departure is a mandate.
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Rates & room avalability subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment as per the booking terms.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is
1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- The above rate is based on per person on double sharing basis.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on the date of travel.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa conditions of the
country of travel.
- Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- The passengers must ensure on their own that they have a valid passport for the necessary
period as per the traveling destination immigration rules. The passengers should also
arrange for visas before traveling with this holiday package.
- Travelwings.com does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of
a passport or visa issue. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking
terms and conditions.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- PCR Test within the last 72 hours before departure is required. Upon arrival, a PCR test at
the border is required.
- Ensure that the Negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveller.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisory and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the
nearest medical authority.