The West Coast of the USA is a gorgeous place to spend for holidays. Discover vibrant cities such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Yosemite on our splendid 6-night 7-day Golden West Coast Tour 2023. Our package includes exciting highlights such as Universal Studios, Yosemite National Park, Fremont Street, and much more (as per the itinerary). The tour also offers star-rated accommodation, planned guided tours, return airfare, free breakfast and dinner (as per the itinerary), and a lot of fun. It is a holiday full of famous landmarks, attractions, and more. Travel through the endless excitement of the Golden West Coast USA wonderland. Make a booking with Travelwings today.
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
Las Vegas - Vegas Strip Tour (Dinner)
- Welcome to Las Vegas, the casino capital of the USA! This is the entertainment capital of the world with casino hotels, theaters, nightlife, and plenty of shopping opportunities.
- Our representative will be at the Las Vegas airport for pickup.
- Proceed to check-in to Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino for a luxurious stay in the heart of Las Vegas on the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel features replicas of several Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower that transports you to the ‘City of Lights’. The hotel's ambiance reflects the vibes and excitement of the romantic city of Paris.
- Meet your tour manager at 6 pm in the hotel lobby to start the tour. Proceed onwards for dinner at an Indian restaurant.
- After your dinner, explore the bright lights of the famous Las Vegas Strip Tour "The Strip” riding in a coach. The ride shows you unobstructed views of the Vegas glitz and glamor.
- Next, the tour sees the Vegas landmark, the VIVA Vision Light Show at the Fremont Street Experience. There are over 12 million light bulbs on display at the Fremont Street Experience. With brilliant colors flashing on a four-block canopy and zip-liners flying overhead, this canopy will leave you in awe.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Las Vegas Optional Grand Canyon (Breakfast, Dinner)
- Wake up to spend the rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy breakfast, after which you are free to explore the little Nevada city on your own.
- If you have booked your Grand Canyon optional tour with us, our tour manager will drop you off at the pickup location for your tour. Breakfast will be packed for those passengers taking the Grand Canyon coach tours.
- For passengers, choosing to not take the Grand Canyon tour, we would love to compensate cash per person towards breakfast. Meet your tour manager in the evening for dinner at an Indian restaurant.
- After dinner, enjoy an evening with an optional tour of the Vegas Strip Helicopter ride or spend time on your own. Please reach out to us for optional rates.
- Overnight stay at the hotel. We provide only dinner transfer by coach.
Los Angeles City Tour (Breakfast, Dinner)
- Today, after a delicious Indian breakfast we depart for Los Angeles.
- Enjoy being in the ‘Entertainment Capital of the World’. Over 28 million people visit the famous Ontario Mills shopping outlet each year where you can spend time. Retail outlets such as J.Crew Factory, Tommy Hilfiger Company Store, Abercrombie & Fitch Outlet, Nike Factory Store, and many more make this a popular tourist attraction.
- Proceed onwards to the Los Angeles tour with our experienced guide. Drive through the busy streets of the Avenue of the Stars, Dolby Theatre, and Rodeo Drive. Get your picture of the famous Hollywood sign from one of the vantage points. Enjoy a wonderful dinner at an Indian restaurant.
- Check-in to your booked hotel for an overnight stay.
Los Angeles Universal Studios (Breakfast, Dinner)
- After breakfast at the hotel, the tour takes you to visit Universal Studios, a sprawling amusement park. There are rides, restaurants, shows, shops, and more at the thrilling theme park. Enjoy fun-filled activities with the whole family. With many TV and movie shows being produced here, Universal Studios Hollywood gives you the chance to experience Hollywood like never before.
- We will leave the park in the afternoon (at approximately 4 pm) to proceed to Visalia, California.
- En route enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Visalia, California.
Yosemite - Drive to San Francisco (Breakfast, Dinner)
- Today after breakfast, you will drive from Visalia to Yosemite National Park (3 hours drive approximately). Yosemite's natural beauty including mountains, lakes, meadows, glaciers, and granite cliffs makes it a highlight attraction.
- Discover the history and geology of Yosemite Valley's most famous sights during this unique sightseeing excursion. An amazing sight is the giant sequoia groves and the breathtaking beauty of the internationally renowned cliffs, waterfalls, streams, and wildlife.
- From here, drive to San Mateo (approximately 4 1/2 hours) to check-in to your hotel.
- Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant en route.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
San Francisco Bay Flyer - San Francisco City Tour - Cable Car -Bay Cruise (Breakfast and Dinner)
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will have a full day to enjoy San Francisco.
- Experience The Flyer, San Francisco's 3-D flying theater to discover San Francisco's biggest landmarks and attractions. The ride has motion seats, and live-action, computer-generated imagery that will take you over the city's major attractions.
- Proceed onwards to the amazing views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. Take a Bay Cruise to see the stunning San Francisco skyline. The cruise offers spectacular views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the Bay Bridge. There are 16 languages available for the audio tour, which provides a detailed insight into the city's history.
- Relish lunch on your own.
- As you proceed with your tour guide, you will see some of the major attractions of the city, such as Twin Peaks. The picturesque pair of hills are prominent and near the city center. Each hill stands at a height of 922 feet tall above the city and offers amazing 360-degree views of the Bay Area. Enjoy a ride aboard a cable car (the world’s last manually operated cable car system- (if operational) to take in the views.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check-out time is 11 am). We will provide transfers to the airport. If you have an early flight, please take a cab on your own.
Travel Dates 2023
- APRIL 26,
- MAY 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- JUNE 7, 14, 21, 28
- JULY 5, 12, 19, 26
- AUGUST 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- SEPTEMBER 6, 13, 20, 27
- OCTOBER 4, 11, 18, 25
- NOVEMBER 1, 15, 29
- Return Airfare on Economy Class.
- 2-night accommodation at Las Vegas Hotel Paris or similar.
- 1-night accommodation at Los Angeles Hilton Glendale or similar.
- 1-night accommodation at Visalia Wyndham Visalia or similar.
- 2-night accommodation at San Francisco San Mateo Marriott or similar
- Departure transfer from the hotel to San Francisco Airport.
- Buffet Breakfast
- 6 dinners at a restaurant (Indian cuisine).
- Las Vegas Strip tour
- Ontario Mills Outlet
- City Tour Of Los Angeles (Guided)
- Universal Studios (10 am To 3 pm)
- Yosemite National Park (stop at key points for a Photo Stop)
- Flyer San Francisco
- Bay Cruise
- City Tour of San Francisco (Guided)
- Free time at Fisherman’s Wharf (depending on available time)
- Cable car ride (if operational)
- All Tours and transfers on sharing Coach/Van .
- Domestic flight ticket
- Visa fees
- Meals (Lunch and Dinner)
- RT-PCR test if needed
- Early check-in / late check-out
- Options tours and add-on services
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks)
- Options tours and add-on services
- Mandatory tips for the local guide and driver
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request.
- However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are per person on a double-sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning to travel to.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveller must obtain before
- travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa.
- The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
Spectacular Golden West Coast Tour of USA