Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Upto 10% Discount. Hurry!
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
Book 3N Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina Vacation. Explore Sarajevo in our 3-night 4-day tour and experience myriad cultures and landscapes. From the Sarajevo discovery tour (optional) where you witness the beauty of the Spring of The River Bosnia to the wondrous views in the Olympic Mountains tour. We put together a fascinating tour that includes a plush 4-star stay with complimentary breakfast, airport transfer, return airfare (Economy Class) and more. We also keep you safe with Travel & COVID-19 Insurance protection included. Be ready to go on an incredible journey with us on the tour. Book Now!
Arrival in Sarajevo
Welcome to Sarajevo, the capital city of Bosnia & Herzegovina. Look forward to an exciting tour in a city that is an amalgamation of several cultures and civilizations. Transfer on a private basis hassle-free to the comforts of your luxurious hotel. Proceed for check-in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. You could explore the fabulous city on your own and spend a restful night in Sarajevo.
Sarajevo Discovery (optional) or Day at Leisure
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast and proceed onwards to discover Sarajevo (optional tour). Witness the Spring of the River Bosnia, an outstanding park with plenty of streams forming lakes and islands. Go on a horse-drawn carriage ride that leads to the Springhead, an absolute must-do experience. Visit the Tunnel of Hope next also known as the Sarajevo Tunnel. It was built in the midst of the Bosnian War and is of historical significance. The tour proceeds onwards to the beautiful sights of the Trebevic Mountain, also known as the “lungs of Sarajevo”. The Sunnyland Mountain Restaurant is an excellent place for relaxation on the tour next to the alpine coastal ride (optional) in Sunnyland for fabulous mountainous views.
Overnight stay in Sarajevo.
Olympic Mountains Tour
After a delicious breakfast, proceed onwards on an excursion to the Olympic Mountains. Enjoy the fresh mountain air and learn about the time when the 1984 Winter Olympics was held here that made Sarajevo popular. Take a cable car ride for sweeping mountain views and beautiful natural scapes.
Overnight stay in Sarajevo.
After a sumptuous breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight home. Farewell Sarajevo, a city that will always fill your memories with our tour experiences.
- Return airfare on Economy Class
- 3-night stay at Hotel Hecco Deluxe 4* or similar
- Standard Room with daily breakfast
- Olympic Mountains Tour
- Airport transfer on a private basis
- Travel and COVID-19 Insurance
- Domestic and Internal Airfare
- Visa fee if require
- RT-PCR test
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- Rates mentioned are for person on a double sharing basis.
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are for single pax/person on a double sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel too.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveller must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
Explore Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina