Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Upto 10% Discount Hurry!
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed to
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
We take you on a classic 9-night 10-day tour to a holiday in Egypt. You get to visit millennia-old attractions in Cairo such as the Great Sphinx, Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum. There is leisure time in the city of Sharm El Sheikh to unwind. You cruise along the famous River Nile embarking in Aswan and seeing the historic towns of Kom Ombo, Luxor and Edfu. The well-planned itinerary shows you famous attractions such as High Dam, Philae Temple, Elephantine Island, Mausoleum of Aga Khan, Temple of Sobek and Haroeris and more (as per the itinerary). Join us on an Egyptian adventure that includes star hotel stays and luxury cruise accommodation for a lifetime experience.
Welcome To Cairo!
- Upon arrival in Cairo, Egypt, you will be met by our representative at the airport. Transfer hassle-free in a private vehicle with air conditioning comfort.
- Check in to the selected hotel or similar and spend time at leisure.
- Overnight stay in the selected hotel in Cairo.
- Post a hearty breakfast at the hotel, we will proceed to the Giza Plateau which is home to the legendary Pyramids & Sphinx.
- We will continue to visit the famous monuments of ancient Egypt that were built around 4500 years ago. This is on a rocky desert plateau close to the River Nile.
- Further, we proceed to visit the famous Egyptian Museum and see the treasures of Tutankhamun.
- We then transfer back to the selected hotel for an overnight stay.
Cairo - Sharm El Sheikh
- After a sumptuous breakfast, proceed to check out from the hotel and transfer to Cairo Airport to board the domestic flight to Sharm El Sheikh.
- Upon arrival at the Sharm El Sheikh airport, our representative will meet and assist you with a transfer to the hotel for check-in.
- After check-in at your chosen hotel or similar, spend time relaxing and enjoying water activities.
- Relish an enjoyable dinner and spend a restful overnight stay in Sharm El Sheikh.
Sharm El Sheikh
- This morning after a hearty breakfast you have the day at leisure that you can enjoy on the beach.
- End the day with a delicious dinner and an overstay in the chosen hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Sharm El Sheikh
- After breakfast in the hotel, you get to spend the rest of the day relaxing at leisure on the beach.
- Relish a dinner meal at night and have an overnight stay in the hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Sharm El Sheikh - Aswan “via Cairo” (Nile Cruise)
- After a tasty breakfast, you will check out from the hotel.
- We then transfer to Sharm El Sheikh airport for a domestic flight to Aswan via Cairo.
- Upon arrival at the Aswan airport, our representative will meet and escort the group to the Nile Cruise, your home for the next three nights.
- Proceed to embark on board the Nile Cruise.
- Enjoy lunch on board.
- We then proceed to visit High Dam and Philae Temple. Go on to take a Felucca ride around Elephantine Island. We also see the Mausoleum of Aga Khan.
- Transfer back to the Nile Cruise.
- Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay on board the Nile Cruise.
- Wake up to enjoy a delicious breakfast on board the Nile Cruise.
- Relish a hearty lunch on board.
- In the afternoon we then proceed to Kom Ombo.
- Here we visit the Temple of Sobek and Haroeris which is shared by two gods.
- We then proceed sailing to Edfu.
- After dinner rest in an overnight stay on board the Nile Cruise.
- After a tasty breakfast on board the Nile Cruise, we visit Edfu.
- Here you will take a tour by horse carriage and visit the temple dedicated to God Horus.
- We then proceed sailing to Luxor.
- After lunch on board the Nile Cruise, we visit the Luxor Temple.
- We then transfer back to the Nile Cruise.
- Relish dinner and an overnight stay on board the Nile Cruise.
Nile Cruise (Luxor) - Cairo
- After a hearty breakfast, we check out from the Nile Cruise.
- We then leave for the West Bank of Luxor to witness Colossi of Memnon, the Temple of Valley of Queens and the Valley of Kings.
- We then continue on a visit to Karnak Temple.
- Transfer to Luxor International Airport to fly back to Cairo.
- Upon arrival at the Cairo airport, our representative will meet and assist you on a transfer to your chosen hotel for check in.
- Stay overnight in the hotel in Cairo.
Cairo - Final Departure
- Post breakfast, we proceed to check out from the hotel. Transfer in comfort to Cairo airport for your international and final departure. Take along with you cherishable memories of an Egyptian tour.
- Return Economy Class airfare
- 03 nights’ in Cairo Pyramids Park Resort with daily breakfast or similar
- 03 nights’ accommodation on board Liberty Nile Cruise on a full board basis
- 03 nights’ accommodation in the Resort Naama Bay in Sharm El Sheikh on half board basis
- Cairo - Visit Pyramid, Sphinx & Egyptian Museum
- Sightseeing on board Nile Cruise
- All transfers on a private basis
- English speaking guide
- Domestic and Internal flights
- Visa fees
- Entrance inside the Great Pyramids - Entrance to Solar Boat in the pyramids area
- Entrance inside the Mummies Rooms at the Egyptian Museum
- Lunch and Dinner
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours and add-on services, if any
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Rates are not valid for Peak Season, Xmas, New Year & block out dates.
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Rates for Single/Triple/Quad occupancy will vary at the time of booking.
- Rates & room availability are subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment as per the booking terms.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- The above rate is based per person on a double-sharing basis.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on the date of travel.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa conditions of the country of travel.
- A passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- The passengers must ensure on their own that they have a valid passport for the necessary period as per the travelling destination immigration rules. The passengers should also arrange for visas before travelling with this holiday package.
- Travelwings.com does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of a passport or visa issue. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.