Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Upto 10% Discount. Hurry!
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
Book 5N Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan Vacation. Welcome to a holiday away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Get an insight into the historical and architectural eliteness of the city. The tour takes you to the picturesque Son-Kul Lake, Burana Tower and the famous museum. Taste exquisite local cuisine and drinks, Konorchek Canyons, beautiful parks and more. The exciting part is the stay at the yurt camp with traditional and portable yurt tents where you can dwell like a nomad. The experience is unique and relaxing with all the necessary arrangements made for the camp, local English speaking guides, entrance fees to sights and more. Come join our 3 nights short Bishkek break today.
Arrive in Bishkek
Welcome to Bishkek. You will be met by our representative who will transfer you to the hotel. Enroute you may stop for breakfast (on your own). Depending on the early check-in timings(subject to availability) we begin the tour to visit Bishkek Central with amazing parks and sights to explore the city. Spend the evening at leisure on your own and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Bishkek - Song-Kul lake
After a tasty breakfast, check-out and drive to Son-Kul Lake (duration: 4hrs approximately). The lake is located 3000 km above sea level. This picturesque alpine lake is designated as a heritage site. En-route visit the Konorchek Canyons made of red stone with several paths for hiking. Notice the interesting rock formations after the rain. Witness how custom made carpets are made by master craftsmen who are experts at this ancient art.Proceed onwards to walk along the shore of Song-Kul Lake for some amazing views of the largest freshwater lake in Kyrgyzstan. Overnight stay in the yurt-camp.
After a tasty breakfast, your day continues on an exploration of the fabulous Song-Kul Lake. Taste the national drink called Kymyz, made by fermenting raw and unpasteurized mare`s milk over days. The travel to Song-Kul Lake is an exhilarating experience, that you will remember forever. Overnight stay at the yurt camp.
Song-Kul lake - Bishkek
After a wonderful breakfast in the nomadic yurts, say goodbye to the owners, and return to Bishkek. En-route visit the Burana Tower, a minaret overlooking the plains with an open-air museum. It has historical exhibits of Dungan culture in its base. Upon arrival in Bishkek, check in to your hotel by evening. Enjoy a farewell dinner(on your own) at a national restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel in Bishkek.
Petra - Wadi Rum - Amman
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Wadi Rum site (Enjoy the tour at Wadi Rum on your own), Later on, guests would proceed back via the desert way to Amman for overnight at Amman hotel.
After an early morning breakfast, transfer to Manas Airport for your flight back home. Carry along wonderful and lasting memories of the trip.
- Return airfare on Economy Class
- 2 night's accommodation in Bishkek - 3*
- 2 night's camping in Yurt Camp Song Kul Lake
- Daily breakfast
- Enroute sightseeing and city tours as mentioned in the itinerary (entrance fees included)
- Comfortable private vehicle throughout the tour
- Airport transfers on s private basis
- English speaking local guide throughout the tour
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic and Internal Airfare
- Visa fee if require
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are for person on a double sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel too.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveller must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.