Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Upto 10% Discount. Hurry!
Book 2N Riyadh, Diriyah City, Saudi Arabia Vacation. Riyadh is a land of many unique and diverse landscapes that serve as the perfect blend of nature, culture and traditions. Choose our exclusive Riyadh tour package and explore some of the hidden gems in the capital city of Saudi Arabia. Enjoy your vacation while relaxing and enjoying your stay at a luxury 4-star property well-equipped with world-class luxury and amenities. Moreover, other benefits that are a part of the Riyadh package would include free airport transfers, savouring of delicious breakfast every morning and lunch in local restaurants. Explore the hidden gems in the city that boasts of a rich history with your local English speaking guide. Visit the Al Masmak Fortress and the famous 'Edge of the world'. Riyadh's city tour is a guaranteed eye-opener.
Arrival in Riyadh
Arrive at King Khalid International Airport and meet our local representative at the pick-up point. Get a hassle-free transfer to your booked hotel in Riyadh and complete the check-in process. Take some time out to wander around the city to admire its beauty and soak in its culture. Come back for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Riyadh City Tour
Post Breakfast , Meet at pickup point and drive to the first destination, the Masmak fortress. Arrive and enjoy your visit of Masmak fortress & Al-Deira Souq (old bazaar).
After that, drive to King Abdulaziz historical center and visit National Museum. Then you head to have a traditional lunch. After lunch drive to Kingdom tower (Center Point) to enjoy The view & Cofee Break in Spazio (77 Floor).
Proceed for visit to historical city of Diriyah and enjoy your visit for one hour (if open). Proceed to visit Ministry of Defence's Museum (Saqr Aljazeera).
Lastly, drive back to the pickup point and end of your services
Post a hearty breakfast, complete the check-out process. And head out to King Abdulaziz International Airport for your transfer back home. With several fond memories of your small yet eventful vacation in Riyadh.
- Return economy class airfare
- 2 nights stay in Riyadh at Novotel Suites Riyadh Olaya or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast (except on day 1)
- Transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Full Day Riyadh City tour
- All rates inclusive of current relevant taxes & VAT
- Visa fee if require
- RT-PCR test
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are for person on a double sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel too.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveller must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa.
- The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
Experience Riyadh Like Never Before