Join us on a 3-night 4-day tour in Latvia for a well-deserved escape. While on the tour, you go for an Old Riga walking excursion, witness the Latvia Open-Air Ethnographic Museum and take a night kayaking cruise along the Riga Canal and Daugava River, among other exciting activities. You will see gorgeous sunrise views in Kemeri Bog, relish smoked fish cuisine and much more (as per the well-planned itinerary). The package provides you with four-star stays, return airfare, free breakfast, airport transfers and daily spa access. Book our tour today!
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed to
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
###Welcome to Riga
- Upon arrival at the Riga airport, we transfer you on a private basis to the four-star Wellton Riverside SPA Hotel in Riga's Old Town. Our driver will await you at the arrival hall with a name signboard.
- Proceed to check in at the Wellton Riverside SPA Hotel. The hotel is located in Riga's Old Town which is close to UNESCO World Heritage attractions: House of the Blackheads, Riga Dome Cathedral, and Latvian National Opera.
- The bright, modern rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV, WiFi, a working desk, a minibar, and a safe.
- Rich buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.
- The cocktail and sushi bar called 'After' offers you a variety of Asian and European cuisines.
- You will stay in the comforts of a Standard Room with SPA access.
- The Standard Rooms have a separate working area, a bathroom furnished with a shower or bath, air-conditioning, and facilities for preparing warm beverages.
- The hotel also boasts the largest SPA complex in Old Riga.
- Rejuvenate with your daily access at the SPA thermal water area and relax in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, hammam and herbal sauna facilities.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
Old Riga Walking Excursion - Latvia Open-Air Ethnographic Museum - Night Kayaking Along The Riga Canal And Daugava River
- After breakfast, our English-speaking guide will meet you in the hotel lobby.
- We proceed on the walking tour in Old Town (2 hours). During the tour, you will enjoy the beauty of the ancient Hanseatic city while strolling through the cobblestone, picturesque streets of the Old Town.
- You will see the Dome Cathedral, the Church of St. Peter, the old Guild Houses, the Swedish Gate, the architectural ensemble of the Three Brothers, St. Jacob’s Church, the Parliament House, and the Old Riga Castle. Spend time amidst the many wonderfully restored buildings, now housing cosy restaurants, cafés, bars and souvenir shops.
- You then transfer to the Ethnographic Open-Air Museum (0.5 hours) in Riga. We reach the unique attraction in a half an hour’s drive from the centre of Riga which is located on the lightly wooded shores of Jugla Lake.
- Enjoy the museum that famously showcases Latvia's cultural heritage. It consists of some 90 traditional rural buildings: farmhouses, windmills, fishermen's huts and churches that have been assembled there from the provinces of Latvia.
- We proceed onwards to take a leisurely walk and discover the lives of ancient Latvian farmers and fishermen.
- You will then partake in the night kayaking experience along the Riga City Canal (2 hours). This is an amazing water sightseeing adventure right in the city center!
- Here, you will explore Riga while kayaking through its historical canal and crossing the widest river in Latvia.
- You will discover non-touristic nature spots within the urban area.
- This is a scenic night trip starting late in the evening, so you get to see the spectacular sunset in Daugava. As the sun sets along the Riga City Canal, you get to witness the ecstatic twinkles of the romantic lights.
- Experience this amazing and relaxing adventure on your Riga tour at night.
- You get an amazing insight into Riga from a completely different point of view!
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
Sunrise In Kemeri Bog - Smoked Fish - Baltic Sea - Jurmala
- Early in the morning (4 am) you will meet with the guide for a transfer to Kemeri (1 hour). Witness the gorgeous sunrise in the Great Kemeri Bog. You can watch the spectacle from the Great Kemeri Bog tower.
- Enjoy the view with a hot cup of tea or coffee with snacks.
- The Great Kemeri Heaths nature trail was established in 2000, and today is the longest and most impressive path of swamp footbridges in Latvia.
- The walk along the circular path shows you the spectacular flora and fauna of the area. The pathway goes along beautiful swamp landscapes.
- Post which you will proceed to the Kaniera Lake bird-watching tower and the reed boardwalk.
- Here, you explore preserved nature of a different kind.
- We then go on a drive through Ragaciems and take time off for a snack.
- We also visit the local fishermen who will host you for a Lativian traditional meal of delicious smoked fish.
- We then continue to the coast of the Baltic Sea.
- This is Latvia’s lengthy coastline that never ceases to surprise with its dunes, steep cliffs, sandstone outcrops, impressive rocks and caverns.
- The coastline owes much of its charm to the fishing villages, the multiple areas untouched by civilization, port cities, and the popular resort city of Jurmala.
- Here is where you discover miles of sandy beaches, swaying pine trees and fresh air, eclectic architecture and plenty of fun.
- Jurmala is a resort like no other. It was originally a cluster of fishing villages. It has been a beloved seaside resort for over 200 years.
- A large number of tourists across generations come here to relax amidst unique architectural blends.
- You get to see ornate timber cottages and giant Soviet concrete sanatoria along with a few contemporary masterpieces that are unique.
- We then proceed onwards to transfer back to Riga.
- Relax at leisure for the rest of the day.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
- Enjoy a rich buffet breakfast at Wellton Riverside SPA Hotel restaurant.
- Spend some free time in Riga prior to check out.
- We then proceed on a private transfer to Riga airport.
- Take with you memories of an adventurous holiday.
- Return Airfare Economy Class via Air Baltic
- 20 kg baggage allowance with 7 hand carry
- 3-night stay at the Wellton Riverside SPA Hotel 4* or similar
- Standard Room with Breakfast
- Daily SPA access
- Entrance tickets to the Riga Ethnographic Open-air Museum
- Kayaking tour in Riga City Canal and Daugava River
- Smoked fish tasting in the fishermen's village
- English-speaking guide-driver assistance
- Roundtrip Airport Transfer
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic and Internal Airfare
- Visa fee if required
- RT-PCR test
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more)
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are per person on a double-sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel to.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveller must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
Adventurous Latvia Holiday