Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Upto 10% Discount. Hurry!
How to make a booking?
To make the booking, simply fill in the form , call #Contact_no_saudi or email us at #Email_id_saudi
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
Book 2N Jeddah city, Saudi Arabia Vacation. Welcome to Saudi Arabia`s second-largest city, Jeddah for a 2-night 3-day tour. The port city on the Red Sea hosts the splendid Jeddah Corniche (new) waterfront that is included on the tour. We take you on a splendid half-day sightseeing tour that includes highlight attractions such as the Al-Rahma Mosque, famously called the floating mosque, Safiya Zager Museum, Jeddah sign and more. Stay in the plush accommodation as per the itinerary with free breakfast buffet-style while on the tour. We include return airfare (Economy Class) and airport transfers on a private basis. Book the exciting tour today!
Arrival in Jeddah
Welcome to Jeddah Airport in a fascinating city that showcases the beauty of Saudi Arabia. Transfer on a private basis to your booked hotel for check-in procedure. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight stay in Jeddah in the comforts of your hotel.
Half-day Jeddah City Tour
After a tasty breakfast, meet your friendly driver at the pick-up point. Proceed to Jeddah`s new corniche to visit the floating mosque called Al-Rahma Masjid. It is a beautiful attraction built on the edge of Jeddah's Corniche, a magical place. Go on to visit Jeddah Sign, a huge LED sign with the word JEDDAH on display. Located on the Jeddah waterfront along the new Jeddah corniche, the attraction is a famous tourist spot.
Proceed onwards to visit the spectacular Safiya Zager Museum for heritage vibes. Go on to the historical area on the tour to sightsee the Nassif House, a historical and cultural center.
Relish a delicious lunch before the tour drives back to the pick-up point.
Overnight stay in Jeddah.
Enjoy your tasty breakfast and transfer to the airport for your flight home.
- Return airfare on Economy Class
- 2 nights stay in the Crown Town Hotel or similar
- Buffet breakfast
- Half-day Jeddah City Tour
- Airport transfers on a private basis
- Visa fee if require
- RT-PCR test
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are for person on a double sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel too.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveller must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa.
- The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.