Seeing the mesmerizing sight of the Japanese cherry blossoms, or Sakura, are top ranked travel dreams of all serious explorers! Make yours a reality in 2019- stunning nature, and breathtaking visuals of Mt Fuji look forward to welcoming you to heaven on earth. Don't think twice, book your 5-day adventure today.
Why book this holiday:
- Flexible holiday packages for all budgets.
- Accommodation at best Hotel.
- Transportation with comfortable vehicle.
- Limited time offer.
How will I Make the Booking?
To make the booking, You can also fill up the Enquiry form, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on our toll free number 800 894 647.
Welcome to Japan! Arrive in Tokyo; meet and greet our representative. Be transferred to the hotel where you can relax and unwind or choose an optional tour to start exploring right away.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel; be picked up from SIC tour pick-up point on your own for a tour of fantastic Tokyo. Visit Tokyo Tower and enjoy a traditional Tea ceremony followed by lunch. Visit the Imperial palace. Enjoy a quick river cruise on Sumida River as well as Asakusa Temple & Makamise Street. Return to the Sharing in coach drop point and return to Hotel on your own.
Enjoy Breakfast at the hotel. Visit SIC tour pick-up point on own and start your Sharing in Coach Mt. Fuji & Hakone-en tour, visit the Mt. Fuji 5th Station, and enjoy a lunch surrounded by amazing views, go on the Lake for a brief ‘Lake Ashi cruise’, Enjoy the sights on the Komagatake Ropeway. Take the bullet train from Odawara station to Tokyo station and return to hotel on your own.
Enjoy your day at leisure or opt for an optional Tour.
An epic vacation comes to an end! Feast on a final breakfast at the hotel before checking out and get picked up by the driver. You will then be directly transferred to the airport.
- Travel validity is 20th April 2019.
- Booking validity is 30th March 2019.
- Cost without Airfare: 4,179 AED per person on Twin sharing basis and Single: 6,519 AED.
- Accommodation for 04 nights with Daily breakfast.
- Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer.
- Tokyo Tower.
- Traditional Tea ceremony followed by lunch.
- Imperial Palace.
- Sumida River Cruise.
- Bullet Train Experience.
- Full Day Mt. Fuji Tour on sharing in coach basis.
- Full Day Tokyo Tour on sharing in coach basis.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Visa expenses (unless mentioned above).
- Travel insurance.
- Optional tours.
- Meals (Breakfast, Dinner and other meals not mentioned on the program).
- Personal expenses, tipping & others not specified above.
- Seasonal surcharges (if any).
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- All services not mentioned as included.
- Medical expenses if required.
- UP to 15 days prior to date of travel： No cancellation fee.
- 14-8 days prior to date of travel： 20% of the specified fare and charges.
- 7-2 days prior to date of travel： 30% of the specified fare and charges.
- The day before the date of travel： 100% of the specified fare and charges.
- On the date of travel： 100% of the specified fare and charges.
- Cancellation without notice(no-show)： 100% of the specified fare and charges.
- Changing date(schedule) is also subject to cancellation policy.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment as per the booking terms.
- Rate is based on per person on a sharing basis.
- These prices are subject to change without any notice in any circumstances.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
- Passengers must ensure on their own, that they have a valid passport remains valid for the necessary period according to the travelling destination immigration rules and arranged visas before travelling with this holiday package.
- Travelwings does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- If Pax’s visit falls on a SATURDAY, there is an additional charge of 250 AED pp