Kyiv deciphers the extravagance of the fascinating Ukrainian history, impressive art, and unique architecture. The capital city features numerous atypical greenhouse complexes that highlight its serenity. Witness various kinds of tropical flowers, cacti, succulents, and palm trees. The medieval creations hold the utmost magnificence. Sight the orthodox churches, open-air museums, and grandeur palaces with monumental structures. Witness it all with our all-inclusive 4-day /3-night Kyiv Package.
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
Day 1: Arrive at Kyiv
Welcome to Kyiv. We will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel for check-in. You can relax and enjoy the rest of the day on your own exploring the city. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Kyiv City Tour
After a hearty breakfast, we will start our day with the Kyiv Tour. You will see the aristocratic mansions, memorable historical places in the central part of Kyiv, variety of archaic constructions on the streets of old Podil, fascinating ancient temples and famous modern sights. Spend the evening on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Day at leisure or day trip to Chernobyl (on an additional cost of AED 470 per person approximately)
After a tasty breakfast at the hotel spend the day at leisure and explore the city on your own.You also have an option to proceed on the day trip to Chernobyl. It takes around 2 hours to get to the main entrance of the zone (check point Dytiatky) where you will pass through passport control and begin the tour.
Discover the town of Chernobyl, where almost 5000 people work and live. See the main square in the town of Chernobyl and the the Wormwood Star Memorial, one of the few remaining statues of Lenin left in Ukraine. Move on to the Chernobyl River port with its sunken boats and ships. You make a quick stop at the local shop (if needed) before going to the Memorial to Those Who Saved the World.
Then, head to the village of Kopachi where almost all the buildings were buried in the ground during the decontamination work of 1986. The area is very overgrown now. You will stop near the remaining nursery school. After lunch, go to Prypiat - the ghost town where time stopped on April 26th 1986. Travel back in time and plunge into the communism era. Your professional guide will help you explore and get to understand the town for roughly 2 hours. Then you head to your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast, check-out and depart to the airport to catch your flight back home.
- Return airfare on Economy Class
- 3 night`s accomodation in Kiev/Kyiv - 4*
- Daily breakfast
- Kyiv half day city tour
- Airport transfers on a private basis
- English speaking local guide throughout the Tour
- Travel Insurance
- 1 PCR test at the local destination
- Visa fees (is depending on the nationality). For more info : Click here
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours and add-on services, if any
- Any expenses of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions
li>The above package is valid for travel till 21st December 2021.
- PCR Test with Negative Result valid within the last 72 hours before departure is mandatory.
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Rates for Single/Triple/Quad occupany will vary at the time of booking.
- Rates & room avalability is subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment as per the booking terms.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- The above rate is based on per person on double sharing basis.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on the date of travel.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa conditions of the country of travel.
- Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- The passengers must ensure on their own that they have a valid passport for the necessary period as per the traveling destination immigration rules. The passengers should also arrange for visas before traveling with this holiday package.
- Travelwings.com does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of a passport or visa issue. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- PCR Test within the last 72 hours before departure is required. Upon arrival, a PCR test at the border is required.
- Ensure that the Negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveller.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisory and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.