Not all European getaways are the same! Our unbeatable package is taking you to France and Switzerland; discover picture perfect scenery, city tours, snowcapped mountains, and experience exhilarating fun in Disneyland with tours of Eiffel tower and more! You can't miss this- hurry and book your getaway today!
Why book this holiday:
- Best Departure Deal.
- 7 Days & 6 Nights stay in Switzerland and France.
- Return tickets included.
- Limited time offer.
How will I Make the Booking?
To make the booking, Simply fill up the below Enquiry form, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on our toll free number 800 894 647.
Welcome to your Swiss glory package! On arrival in Zurich clear immigration and customs and proceed to the hotel (check in after 2 p.m.). Meals included: dinner.
Today an optional excursion to the Jungfrau- the Top of Europe, a wonderful world of glaciers and eternal ice. Onto Jungfrau. Reach the highest altitude railway station in Europe by a charming, red cogwheel train, amid stunning and dramatic mountain scenery!
What could be more tempting in this icy cold scenario than a hot Indian lunch!? Walk on the great Aletsch Glacier. Visit the Sphinx Observation Terrace. The new Cinema Experience and the new Alpine sensation are attractions, enroute to the glistening Ice Palace. Descend to visit the popular holiday resort of Interlaken, cradled cozily between the beautiful Lakes of Brienz and Thun, where even today you see horse-drawn carriages. Indulge in some shopping. Next to a virtually unlimited selection of watches and jewelry, every store carries a vast array of small famous brand gifts and souvenirs, priced for every budget.
Return to your hotel. Meals included: Breakfast and dinner.
Note: Guests not availing the optional tour to Jungfrau will get a packed dinner.
After breakfast proceed for an exciting drive to see the thundering Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen. Enjoy Photo Stop at Rhinefalls. Move on to Lucerne for an orientation tour witnessing picturesque mountains, lakes, cowbells, alpine villages and meadows, the poignant Lion Monument, the covered, wooden Kapellbrucke (Chapel Bridge) to the ornate Jesuit Church.
Next on our list of Swiss adventures is a visit to the beautiful town of Vevey on the banks of Lake Geneva. With extraordinary views of the Alpines and the vast expense of sparkling blue waters, every corner of the town seems to make for a photogenic backdrop. It was in this town that Charlie Chaplin spent the last 25 years of his life. Facing the lake stands a tributary statue of the comedian. We take a photo stop here enjoying the beauty around us.
Concluding our day, we proceed to an Indian restaurant and then and then check into a hotel in Leysin.
Meals included: Breakfast and dinner.
After breakfast will begin icy excursion as we head to the winter white wonderland that is the Glacier 3000. Apart from the incredibly spectacular views of snow-laced peaks all around, Glacier 3000 also offers a wide array of activities to keep even the most fidgety traveler entertained. From enjoying the winter views during the cable-car ride to and from Les Diablerets, to skiing and hiking to the thrilling snow-bus ride, to that of the Peak Walk on the worlds only suspension bridge connecting two peaks, theres something for everybody! And because nothing brings more warmth to our minds and bodies than a steamy meal, we enjoy a delicious lunch at Glacier 3000 before heading back to Les Diablerets.
Next, we drive and begin our orientation tour once in Geneva. We wander through various popular attractions in the town including the United Nations Headquarters, the Flower Clock, the Old Town, the Jet dEau (worlds tallest fountain that sprouts up out of Lake Geneva) and the Red Cross Headquarters among others.
After basking in the rich cultural and architectural glory of Geneva we make our way back to Leysin. After a sumptuous dinner we return to hotel and sleep tight for the rest of the night. Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
After breakfast we proceed to a scenic drive through beautiful landscapes to Paris, the City of Lights. On arrival in Paris, we take a cruise down the famous Seine river that allows us to grab marvelous views of many Parisian highlights including the recently-visited Eiffel Tower, the Alexander Bridge, the National Assembly, the Louvre Museum, the Musee dOrsay, Notre Dame Cathedral, etc.
What better way to end our days adventures than some mouth-watering food? Indulge in a yummy meal and head straight to the hotel to wade off the days exhaustion. Meals included: Breakfast and dinner.
Unleash the child in you for a fun filled excursion! Thrilling rides, favorite Disney characters and incredible shows make it a complete family attraction.
Note: Your park ticket gives you the option of entering either Disney Park or Walt Disney Studios.
The Disneyland, Paris is divided into Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Discoveryland which are the four magical themed lands and the ever famous Main Street USA. Thrilling rides, incredible shows, parades, fantasy and excitement guarantees non-stop fun and action. Fairytales come to life. Big thrills such as Space Mountain Mission 2, Indiana Jones, Big Thunder Mountain, takes you to the edge of the universe and little ones, where you can sail around the world with Its a small, small world. Family fun is around every corner, from Pirates of the Caribbean to the Mad Hatters Tea Cups. Favorite Disney Characters are waiting to meet you. You can Hello Pooh, Howdy Goofy and meet Mickey and Minnie. Do not forget to take a snapshot with one of your favorite Disney characters! Say Cheese and get a photograph accompanied by a hug and an autograph.
OR Discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios where a behind the scenes destination sensation awaits you. Experience movie magic and cinema sets coming to life through cinemagical lots, featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows with your dreams center-stage allowing your screen dreams to come true! Make your big screen debut at Toon Studio or Production Courtyard. We then proceed to dinner at a top-rated Indian restaurant.
From here, you could either head back to the hotel or choose to go on a recommendable Paris by Night trip that comprises of an Illumination tour and the famous Lido Cabaret show. Meals included: Breakfast & Dinner.
Start the Paris tour taking in the dazzling overview of the city as you ascend by an elevator to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower! Enjoy a guided city tour visiting famous monuments like the Pyramid of the Louvre, Garnier's Opera, the largest opera theatre in the world, the River Seine, the Place de la Concorde - the site of the infamous guillotine, the Champs Elysees - one of the most fashionable streets in the world, the Napoleanic Arc de Triomphe and the Hotel des Invalides.
Good times need never end! Your tour ends with guests departing on individual flight schedules for your flight back home. Relive the high points of your Swiss Glory tour. Meals included: Breakfast.
- June: 1st - 7th June, 2019 / 29th June - 5th July, 2019.
- July: 12th - 18th July, 2019 / 26th July - 1st August 2019.
- August: 9th - 15th August 2019.
- Any dates within the Validity period except for Public holidays.
- Rates are valid till 2 days prior to travel, subject to availability.
- Package must be booked before 10 days of departure.
- Return Airfare (with taxes).
- Visa fees (with visa processing charges).
- Overseas travel insurance.
- Accommodation at 3* with breakfast.
- Sight Seeing Included:
Schaffhausen: Photostop at Rhine Falls.
Lucerne : Orientation Tour.
Vevey: Orientation Tour.
Glacier 3000: Visit the snow-covered Glacier.
Geneva: Orientation Tour.
Paris: Seine River Cruise, Visit Disneyland, Paris: Visit Eiffel Tower, Guided City Tour.
- Mandatory tips to drivers & guides.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, excursions, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Professional services of tour manager or local representative.
- Your tour will allow you to indulge in a wide array of carefully customized Indian meals prepared with the freshest of ingredients and the choicest of spices. There will also be a mix of vegetarian and non - vegetarian continental meals.
- Porterage at hotels & apartments, airports and seaports, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, insurance and all items of personal nature, also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under Tour Price Includes.
- Arrival & Departure transfer in case of flights booked by guest directly.
- All other meals & drinks.
- Early check-in or late check-out charges.
- Any optional tours or items not mentioned in the above stated inclusions.
Terms & Conditions:
- Package subject to availability at time of booking on first come first serve basis.
- 100% payment required for confirming the package.
- Nonrefundable & non-amendable once confirmed (please contact us for cancellation policy details)
- We do not take any responsibility for any expenses that passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation/delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, etc.
- Hotel accommodation is strictly subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prices, room and seats availability are subject to change prior to final confirmation.
- In the event of any currency fluctuations of more than 1%, or amendments in any local and/or Government taxes, Travelwings reserves the right to amend prices accordingly. The exchange rates used on this offer are as per the above offer date.
- Breakfast will be continental which includes tea, coffee, cereal, juice, bread, butter.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We do not guarantee air-conditioned hotels.
- For 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- Incase minimum operating strength is not achieved this tour can be called off.
- Due to limited space for luggage on the coach we permit only one suitcase and one handbag per person in the coach.
- International check in time is 2 p.m. and check out time is 12 p.m. (Early check in and late check out are subject to availability).
- Transfer other than group transfer would be paid by the client directly.
- Hotel / Flights / Sightseeing timings are subject to change with / without prior notice.
- Tour hours must not contravene any legally permitted maximum hours.