Come along for a stress-free summer vacation to Kenya! Perfect for nature lovers, solo thrill
seekers, or even families looking to make envy-worthy memories, our budget-friendly package
including flights, accommodation, thrilling game drives & more so you can enjoy the best sights and
sounds of Lake Naivasha and Maasai Mara. Book today!
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
Day 1: Arrival / Lake Naivasha
You will drive to Naivasha , enroute stop for lunch (at your own expense), upon reaching Lake Naivasha, you will proceed for Check in formalities.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the nature and explore the amenities in the lodge. Overnight stay at the lodge.
Day 2: Lake Naivasha - Maasai Mara
Depart after breakfast to the famous Maasai Mara. Arrive at the camp. Check in and enjoy a hearty lunch at the camp. Get ready for an action-packed afternoon game drive in the park; be mesmerized by the views of the animals in their natural habitat, learn fun facts, and be fascinated by the extraordinary beauty of the savanna. Dinner and overnight stay at Azure Mara Haven.
Day 3: Explore Maasai Mara
Enjoy the afternoon game drives in the park, after which you will return to the camp in time for dinner. (alternatively you may choose a full day game drive with a picnic lunch box, returning to the lodge for dinner only).
Day 4: Departure
Have breakfast at the lodge. Embark on return journey to Nairobi, and on arrival transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your onward flight.
- Return Airfare on Economy Class
- 1 night accommodation in Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge - 3* or similar
- 2 night's accommodation in Azure Mara Haven - 5* or similar
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch & Dinner as specified in the itinerary
- All parks entry fees as per the itinerary
- 2 Day's game drive as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers on private basis
- Travel Insurance
- 1 PCR test at the local destination
- Transport in a safari tour van with services of a professional driver guide
- Visa Fees (if any - depending on the nationality)
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours and add-on services, if any
- Any expenses of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions
- The above package is valid for travel till 31st May 2022.
- The rate is not valid for New Year, special events, peak season and black out dates
- Negative PCR certificate issued within 96 hrs from the time of arrival into Kenya. Kids below 5 years are exempted from Covid test.
- Health surveillance forms need to be filled online via below link. Pax has to show QR code received on their devices or carry a print out of the same https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Rates & room availability is subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed only upon the receipt of payment as per the booking terms.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 Hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- Above rate is based on per person on double sharing basis.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on the date of travel.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa conditions of the country of travel.
- Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- The passengers must ensure on their own that they have a valid passport for the necessary period as per the traveling destination immigration rules. The passengers should also arrange for visas before traveling with this holiday package.
- Travelwings.com does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of a passport or visa issue. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- PCR Test within the last 72 hours before departure is required. Upon arrival, a PCR test at the border is required.
- Ensure that the Negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveller.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisory and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.