Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Upto 10% Discount. Hurry!
We take you on a wild safari adventure through the heart of the Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya. The travel offer is valid for four nights and is aimed at providing travellers with a view of the largest mammalian migratory event that takes place every year in the region. The reserve is also popular for housing a massive population of Africa’s Big 5 (elephant, African buffalo, leopard, lion and rhino). This custom-designed holiday deal is the perfect vacation for all looking to catch a break from their monotonous city life routine.
Welcome To Nairobi!
- On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to Hotel in the city.
- overnight stay at the Hotel.
Masai Mara National Reserve
- Post a hearty breakfast at the Hotel, you will check out and depart for Masai Mara via Narok.
- We will have a brief stop at the Great Rift Valley, post which we will arrive at a camp/Lodge. Where after you will enjoy a scrumptious Kenyan lunch.
- At 1600 hours you will leave for a game drive at the national reserve and return back by dusk.
- On arriving back from the National Reserve you will check in at the Camp/Lodge, followed by dinner and an overnight stay. (an approximate 05 hours drive)
Masai Mara National Reserve
- Leave for an early morning game drive at the Masai Mara Reserve and return for a healthy breakfast at the Camp/Lodge.
- The midday is at your leisure to explore and enjoy the various activities available for guests at the camp. This will be followed by lunch.
- In the afternoon leave for a game drive at the reserve that will stretch until dusk, post which you will return for dinner and an overnight stay at the camp.
- Alternate Option
- After a healthy breakfast depart for a full day game drive at the Masai Mara natural reserve with a picnic lunch box and finally return back to camp for dinner and an overnight stay.
- Depart after breakfast to Lake Naivasha where you arrive in time for lunch and check in the afternoon.
- Enjoy an hour of boat ride at the freshwater lake, while you come in close proximity to African hippos. The rest of the day is at your own leisure with optional activities payable direct to the organizers that offer a boat ride visit to hell’s gate or Crescent Island.
- All the meals including the overnight stay Hotel.
- On day five, after a hearty Kenyan breakfast, you will be transferred back to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, Kenya for your flight back to your home country, with memories of a safari unforgettable.
- Return Airfare to economy class
- 01 nights accommodation on bed and breakfast in Nairobi 4*
- 02 nights accommodation on full board in Masai Mara 4*
- 01 nights accommodation on full board in Lake Naivasha 4*
- All Park entry fees as per the itinerary
- Exclusive use of Non A/C standard safari van for transport and game drives
- 02 game drives as per day in the park
- Bottled mineral water during safari
- Driver daily allowances
- Driver and vehicle park entry fees
- Services of qualified English driver guide
- Domestic and Internal Airfare
- Visa fee if required
- RT-PCR test
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more)
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveller must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa.
- The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.