Prepare for a great safari adventure at the Aberdare National park, Nakuru Lake, Masai Mara National Reserve and much more. Go on an exciting game drive and watch elephants, cheetahs, zebras, wildebeests, lions among others. All under the safe guidance of a qualified English speaking guide during this 5-day wildlife adventure in Kenya. Get the best travel experience in exclusive comforts of a 3* lodge stay. The tour also includes game drives, buffet breakfasts, Nairobi expeditions, and transfers as per itinerary. Take this amazing tour with us for an unforgettable experience in the wild. Hurry! Limited spots are available.
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
Day 1: Aberdare National Park
After a delicious breakfast, proceed to the Aberdare National Park, with majestic peaks, open moorland and home to elephants, leopards, bushbucks, olive baboons, black rhinos among others. Feel welcome at the Aberdare Country Club and enjoy your lunch. Transfer to The Ark with arrangements made for lodge stay. Check-in and enjoy fabulous sights of wildlife at the water hole. Dinner and overnight stay at The Ark Lodge.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru National Park
After a tasty breakfast early in the morning, depart to Lake Nakuru National Park. Upon arrival, check-in and relax over a lunch meal at the lodge. Enjoy an afternoon game drive at the park and see brilliant flocks of pink flamingos, rhinos, lions, buffalos, giraffes, hippos and more. Dinner and overnight stay at the Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara National reserve
After breakfast, proceed to the famous Masai Mara National Reserve and check in to your room at the camp. After lunch, go on to the exciting game drive in the park. A beautiful area of preserved wilderness with grassy plains and rolling hill landscapes. Get a chance to spot the lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras, and hippos. The beautiful landscape is crossed by the Mara and Talek rivers. After an adventurous day, return to Azure Mara Haven for a tasty dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 4: Masai Mara
Wake up early to a game drive at the park where you can enjoy the early sunrise views. Return to have some hot tasty breakfast at the camp. Be at leisure until mid-day and enjoy various activities planned at the campsite. Have a tasty lunch at the camp. Go on to experience an afternoon game drive in the park for more time in the wild and return to camp for dinner. Masai Mara is rated as the world's best park for a safari. Alternatively, you can depart after breakfast for a full day game drive with a picnic lunch box. Return to the lodge for dinner.
Enjoy an overnight stay at Azure Mara Haven.
Day 5: Nairobi
Early in the morning, go on to enjoy a game drive for more fabulous views of wildlife. Return for breakfast at the lodge after which transfer to Nairobi. Upon arrival, go to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your onward flight.
- Return Airfare on Economy Class
- 1 night accomodation in Aberdare National Park - Ark Lodge - 5* or similar
- 1 nights accomodation in Lake Nakuru National Park - Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge - 5* or similar
- 2nights in Masai Mara - Azure Mara Haven - 5* or similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Lunch & Dinner as specified in the itinerary
- All parks entry fees as per the itinerary
- 2 Days Game Drive as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers on Private basis
- Travel Insurance
- 1 PCR test at the local destination
- Transport with a Safari tour van with services of a professional driver guide
- Visa Fees (if any - depending on the nationality)
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours and add-on services, if any
- Any expenses of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions
- The above package is valid for travel till 21st December 2021.
- Negative PCR certificate issued within 96hrs from time of arrival into Kenya , kids below 5 years are exempted from Covid Test.
- Health surveillance forms need to be filled online via below link. Pax has to show QR code received on their devices or carry a print out of the same https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Rates & Room availability subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment as per the booking terms.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 Hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- Above Rate is based on per person on double sharing basis.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on the date of travel.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa conditions of the country of travel.
- Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- The passengers must ensure on their own that they have a valid passport for the necessary period as per the traveling destination immigration rules. The passengers should also arrange for visas before traveling with this holiday package.
- Travelwings.com does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of a passport or visa issue. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- PCR Test within the last 72 hours before departure is required. Upon arrival, a PCR test at the border is required.
- Ensure that the Negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveller.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisory and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.