Ship Name : MSC Opera
Are you ready for the winter adventure of a lifetime? Join Travelwings and MSC Cruises on a 7-night Arabian Gulf cruise aboard the luxurious MSC Opera. Soak up the sunshine on Dubai's stunning beaches, indulge in world-class cuisine, and experience the thrill of nightly entertainment that will leave you breathless. With excursions to Abu Dhabi and Sir Bani Yas Island, you'll discover the beauty and culture of the Gulf region in unforgettable ways. And when you're ready to relax, the Spa awaits a range of luxurious treatments. Don't miss this buzz-worthy opportunity to set sail with MSC Cruises and Travelwings!
How to make a booking?
To make the booking, simply fill in the form, call +971 045561004 or email us at email@example.com
||Abu Dhabi, UAE
||Sir Bani Yas is, UAE
- November: 19, 26’ 2023
- December: 03, 10, 17, 24 ,31’ 2023
- January: 07, 14, 21, 28’ 2024
- February: 04, 11, 18, 25’ 2024
- March: 03 ,10, 17’ 2024
- Meals in one of the many complimentary dining venues
- 24-hour Dining venue (on select ships)
- Outdoor Buffet (on select ships)
- Pool Bar and Grill (on select ships, liquor will be charged as per your accommodation package)
- Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and iced water
- All entertainment onboard (except theatre entertainment with meals)
- Art Auctions
- Poolside activities
- Access to fitness facilities
- Select onboard presentations
- Sports Court activities
- Use of outdoor pools and hot tubs
- In-stateroom TV programming (except for on-demand movies)
- Phone calls onboard the ship (stateroom to stateroom)
- Suite Guests receive additional amenities, based on the category of accommodation. For more info contact Travelwings.
- Port Charges and Gratuities Charges
- Airfare (International and Domestic)
- Travel Insurance
- RT-PCR test
- Service Charges
- Meals in Specialty Restaurants
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soft drinks and some other non-alcoholic beverages
- Government taxes, port expenses, and fees
- Convenience Charge for Room Service (does not apply to Suites)
- Arrival/ Departure transfers to Port.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- 1 EUR (Per Person Per Stay) towards MSC Foundation
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.
- The price indicated is for the cruise only.
Terms and Conditions
- Cruise is subject to availability at the time of booking on a first come first serve basis.
- The itinerary may change as per the Cruise Liners` Guidelines
- Covid Guideline/ Travel requirements may change
- 100% payment is required for the confirmation of the package.
- Non-refundable & non-amendable once confirmed.
- The promotion (if any) is valid subject to the availability of Cruise/Cabin.