The hotel is a picturesque sanctuary conveniently located 22 km from Dubai International Airport
11 km from Sharjah International Airport. An airport transfer service is available at extra cost
upon request. With an array of restaurants and lounge options, as well as attentive 24-hour room
service, the hotel serves a myriad of cuisines from around the world and offers a breakfast
- 5* property
- Deluxe City View Room
- Occupancy for 2 adults and 1 child (up to 11 yrs of age)
- All other meals and drinks
- Any personal expenses (telephone,laundry,mini bar etc)
- Transportation expenses
- Tourism Dirhams is payable directly to the hotel
Terms and Conditions
- Child will be staying on existing bed with parents
- Rates are subject to availability at time of booking on first come first serve basis.
- 100% payment required for confirming the booking.
- Non-refundable and non-amendable once confirmed.
- Supplement charges may apply for Christmas,New Year and peak dates /blackout dates
- Above rates are inclusive of all taxes and VAT (excluding Muncipality Room Fee payable by
guest directly to hotel).
- Late check-out charges apply; check in time is 3 p.m. and checkout time is 12 p.m.
- Valid ID issued from Ministry of Interior or driving license for Emirates, and for
foreigners. Passport with valid UAE. Visa required upon check-in for each person staying in
- Tourism Dirham Fee/City tax is not included in the rate and will be charged to the guest
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- All hotels have specially trained staff who are responsible for overseeing all
cleaning-related hotel operations, preventative measures, and handle related guest
- Hotels conduct daily temperature checks using thermal cameras for all employees, guests,
contractors, and vendors when they enter the hotel.
- Masks are to be worn at all times on the property except when inside the swimming pools or
- Hand sanitisers are kept at all convenient spots around public areas for the safety of the
- All rooms, suites, apartments and villas are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after
checkout. These are then kept vacant for hours before they are occupied by the next guest.
- Following COVID 19 guidelines, amenities in rooms such as stationery, iron, hairdryer,
etc., are provided only upon request.
- The hotel staff places physical distancing signage at various locations across the property
to serve as a reminder to adhere to social distancing norms.
- The seating arrangements in all restaurants are maintained at a safe distance between the
- Poolside areas and beachside furniture including sunbeds and chairs are thoroughly cleaned
and sanitized after every use. Sunbeds are kept at least two meters apart to maintain
- Public areas that come in frequent contact with the guests such as door handles, elevators,
etc., undergo regular sanitization throughout the day.
- If any employee or guest displays the symptoms of a viral infection, kindly report it to
the hotel staff. The hotel staff is well-trained to handle such situations effectively and