Kiev is home to fantastic history, architecture, nightlife and soon your favorite vacation memories too! Witness exciting cityscapes, richest traditions and the warmest hospitality in the gorgeous European winter with our unbeatable holiday package. Bookings are open!
Why book this holiday:
- Flexible holiday packages for all budgets.
- Accommodation at best Hotel.
- Limited time offer.
How will I Make the Booking?
To make the booking, You can also fill up the Enquiry form, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on our toll free number 800 894 647.
Arrive in the historic Kiev! You will be transferred to the hotel for your 2 pm check-in, followed by a free day at leisure to explore the city as you wish.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel, followed by a sightseeing tour around Kiev from 10:00 am to 1 p.m. Get ready to experience the most interesting and marvelous sights of the city including:
The Golden Gate: It was erected by Yaroslav the Wise to be the gala entrance to the city. Nearby there is the monument dedicating to Yaroslav the Wise with model of Sophia Kievska on his hand.
Sophyivska square: The main square at the time of Yaroslav the Wise's ruling. The erection of Sophia Kievska was the action to show the power of Kievan Rus. The graves of Yaroslav the Wise and his wife Irina are located here. Sofiya Kievska used to be a library. In 1990 Sophia was included into UNESCO's list of international heritage.
Myhailovsky Cathedral: Founded by Prince Svyatopolk (Myhayl). There had been the remains of holy Varvara which were transferred to Vladymyrsky cloister after the destruction. During 1997-2000 Myhailovsky cathedral was rebuilt.
Khreschatyk Street: The main street of Kiev; independent square is situated nearby and is the place for entertainment. Every weekend it converts into the pedestrian area. There is the underground trade mall "Globus" with lots of cozy cafes.
The monument to Volodymyr who had baptized Kiev Rus is situated on Volodymyrskyi hill.
Going down you meet the charms of Podil, the historical district, where merchants and craftsmen used to live during the time of Kievan Rus. Loads of exquisite churches, Florovsky convent, the river moorage, market and variety of fascinating buildings can be observed wandering along narrow streets of this district.
Feast on a delicious breakfast at the hotel; you have a free day to tour the city as you please.
Have breakfast at the hotel, you will have free time to do final sightseeing before check out at noon. At 4 p.m. you will be transferred to the airport for your return flight back home.
- Choose any dates in between 1st Jan - 31st Mar 2019.
- Booking validity before 2 days of departure.
- Any dates within the Validity period except for Public holidays.
- Rates are valid till 2 days prior to travel, subject to availability.
- Accommodation at the hotel (3 nights in Standard Room BB)
- Individual transfer upon arrival and departure
- Day 2 Sightseeing tour around Kiev (3 hours/ES Guide & transport)
- Necessary docs for visa if necessary (insurance is not included)
- Flight is not included.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Tips for local guide and driver.
- All services not mentioned as included.
- Medical expenses if required.
- Optional tours & add-on services.
- Travel Insurance.
- All other meals & drinks that are not specified.
- Any personal fees (telephone, laundry, mini bar, etc.)
- Additional charges for extra night stay will be applicable.
- Optional tours and guide expenses.
Terms & Conditions
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment as per the booking terms.
- Rate is based on per person on a sharing basis.
- These prices are subject to change without any notice in any circumstances.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
- Passengers must ensure on their own, that they have a valid passport remains valid for the necessary period according to the travelling destination immigration rules and arranged visas before travelling with this holiday package.
- Travel does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Mandatory travel insurance is required.