Come with us on a 4N tour of Tbilisi that also includes the Gudauri and Kazbegi Tour (at an additional cost add on). The blissful experience takes you on a scenic cable car ride to Narikala Fortress as part of the itinerary. The tour includes a free excursion of Mtskheta. What's more? Get to see the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and the esteemed Jvari Monastery.
En route, witness the famous Ananuri Complex and the Russia-Georgia Friendship Monument. This and more awaits you as you stay in 4* opulence at Hotel Maison Boutique in a Standard Room or a similar hotel. Enjoy the grandiose comforts of the hotel and the delight of return airfare tickets included (Economy Class). Travel Insurance, free breakfast, airport transfers and a well-curated itinerary make the tour attractive. Book today!
- Amazing tour of Tbilisi’s iconic sights
- Free excursion to Mtskheta
- Cable car ride to Narikala Fortress
- Optional tour of the Gudauri and Kazbegi attractions (at an additional cost)
- A 4-star lavish stay at Hotel Maison Boutique (or similar)
- Complimentary breakfast
- The convenience of return airfares (Economy Class) and airport transfers
- Itinerary curated by certified experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Unmissable prices
||20 July 2021
||24 July 2021
Day 1: Arrival in Tbilisi
Welcome to Tbilisi. Upon arrival at the Tbilisi International Airport, our local representative will meet you at the pick-up point. Enjoy a hassle-free transfer to your hotel and proceed with the check-in procedure. Overnight stay in Tbilisi.
Day 2: Day at leisure or Gudauri and Kazbegi Tour (optional at an additional cost of AED 165 per person)
Relish a tasty breakfast and spend the day at leisure. There is an optional tour at an additional cost that you can partake in. The tour starts with a drive to Kazbegi with a stop en route to witness the Ananuri Fortress Complex. The castle complex is a splendid attraction that has been on the tentative list of the UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2007. Ananuri is perched along the turquoise blue waters of the Aragvi River and is an eclectic fortress that has witnessed centuries of history.
Proceed onwards to the Russia - Georgia Friendship Monument that was erected in 1983. The huge round monument commemorates the friendship between Soviet Georgia and Soviet Russia, that perhaps never existed. The monument enjoys a spectacular view of the surrounding landscape.
The tour proceeds with a scenic drive to reach Kazbegi. Relax sipping a warm cup of tea on the hotel terrace with wondrous views of natural landscapes and beauty around. The tour in the jeep proceeds to let you witness the spectacular beauty of nature from Mount Mkinvartsver (Mount Kazbegi). See the famous Holy Trinity Church (Gergetis Sameba) located 2200 m above sea level. After enjoying a lovely time, drive to Stepantsminda on the tour and reach Tbilisi. Relax and enjoy an overnight stay in Tbilisi.
Day 3: PCR Test and half-day city tour and Mtskheta Tour
Savour a delicious breakfast and proceed to Narikala Fortress via cable car or via walk (which will be decided at the attraction). Narikala Fortress is an ancient fortress overlooking Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia. It was established in the 4th century and is a symbol of Tbilisi defence. You get to see spectacular views of the Mtkvari River as well from the battlements. The tour proceeds to explore the Tbilisi Old Town with sulfur baths. Witness Leghvtakhevi Waterfall in the district called Abanotubani. This is the place where King Vakhtang Gorgasali's falcon fell according to historical legend. The event led to the discovery of the hot springs and the founding of the new capital.
The Mtskheta tour takes you to the ancient capital that is located 20 km from Tbilisi. This is one of the oldest cities of Georgia with main attractions such as the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (11th century). This esteemed temple is where the robe of Christ is buried. The ancient Jvari Monastery (6th century) is yet another attraction standing on the edge of a high rock. Soak in the pleasant environs of picturesque surroundings and harmony of the area. Watch below as the Mtkvari and Aragvi Rivers flow at the foot, the most famous rivers in Georgia.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Day at leisure
Wake up to enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel. You can choose from a list of optional tours that you can explore on your own. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Departure
After an enjoyable breakfast, proceed to check out from the hotel. Transfer to the Tbilisi International Airport for your flight home. Say adieu to a wonderful tour of Georgia with wonderful memories.
- Return Airfare on Economy Class
- 4 nights’ stay in the 4* Hotel Maison Boutique ( or similar)
- Standard Room with daily breakfast
- Half-day city tour & Mtskheta tour
- Entrance ticket to Narikala cable car
- Roundtrip airport transfers on a SIC basis
- One PCR Test arrangement in the hotel
- COVID & Travel Insurance
- All transfers and tours are on Sharing in Coach basis (a closed group with social distancing is maintained)
- Flight seat allocation
- Any meals in the aircraft
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours and add-on services, if any
- Visas for citizens and residents of GCC countries are eligible for visas on arrival (that must have three months validity at the time of travel).
- Before crossing the state border, they must complete the special application form, indicating the travel history of the last 14 days, contact details (address, phone number, email etc.)
- Passengers who have travelled within 30 days from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, UK, South Africa, Philippines before departure are not permitted to enter.
Local Currency: Georgian Lari (GEL)
1 USD = 3.42 GEL
1 AED = 0.93 GEL
*Please note that the ROE(rate of exchange) will depend on the day of purchase.
Payment And Cancellation Policy
- 45 days or more from the departure date - 25% of the package cost to be paid
- Between 30 to 45 days from the departure date - 50 % of the package cost to be paid
- Less than 15 to 30 days from the departure date - 100% of the package cost (non-refundable).
- Full refund is only applicable in the case of flight cancellation due to COVID restrictions
and lockdown measures in the respective destinations.
Terms and Conditions
- This package is valid from 20 July to 24 July 2021 only.
- UAE citizens/residents will be able to enter Georgia without a PCR test provided they carry a document certifying the completion of a full course of any type of Covid-19 vaccine (two doses).
- If not, a PCR test with negative results valid within the last 72 hours before departure is mandatory.
- PCR test on the 3rd day after arriving in Georgia is mandatory. (for vaccinated passengers also).
- PCR test timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- COVID restrictions and PCR guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Rates and room availability are subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 hrs and check-out time is 1100 hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per the payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative and might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/ interconnecting rooms/non-smoking rooms/rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room type (double or twin is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of the hotel).
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- PCR Test within the last 72 hours before departure is required. Upon arrival, a PCR test at the border is required.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveller.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.