Home / Holidays / National Day Holiday Packages /
Book an Exciting Tour of Ukraine and Get a Free Dubai Expo 2020 Ticket
Let us take you on a vacation of your dreams in the beautiful country of Ukraine. Take our special Ukraine holiday package and tour the city of Kyiv and its awesome delights in a style. The package includes 4-star lavish accommodation, return airfare, daily breakfast, premium hospitality, guided city tours and more. Explore the age-old alleys of Kyiv and learn about the city’s past through its history and culture. Take beautiful shots of its exemplary architecture and bring home loads of memories. Explore the relaxing shores of Dnipro River or dig deep into the bygone era at places like Hagia Sophia. The package also includes PCR test, local transfers and travel insurance. With all this, you also get a free ticket to Dubai Expo 2020. So, what are you waiting for? Lock the deal now and hit a jackpot. Your dream holiday awaits!
Why book this holiday?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
- Get a free ticket to Dubai Expo 2020.
||01 DEC 2021
||04 DEC 2021
Day 1: Arrival at Boryspil Airport & Breakfast
Welcome to Kyiv with its ancient timeless charm. Meet and get greeted by our representative at the pick-up point of the Kyiv Boryspil International Airport. Get transferred to the selected Hotel (or similar) for your check-in formalities. This polished boutique hotel overlooks the splendid Dnipro River. Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the restaurant and stay in well-appointed rooms with air-conditioning, chic decor and more. Enjoy your evening and overnight stay in Kyiv.
Day 2: PCR TEST / Half Day City Tour
After a hearty breakfast, get ready for a walking tour. Our guide would meet you at the hotel at 1000 hours. Kyiv welcomes you with its chic and vintage vibes, cafes, arts, and some of the hottest party scenes. Learn all about the history of Kyiv and the Soviet influences inside the October Palace. Spend some quality time at the Presidential Residence with one of the largest parks in Kyiv. Continue to unravel history at the shores of the Dnipro River. The place is also the birthplace of the Slavic people who existed much before Ukrainians or Russians.
Explore Saint Michael’s Golden-Domed Cathedral and Monastery. Also learn about the city’s legends from the 12th century, the Mongol attacks, prominent architectural changes that took place over centuries and all about the restoration of the 1990s. Witness the splendour of St. Sophia Cathedral. This UNESCO World Heritage Site has 13 golden cupolas and is inspired by the Hagia Sophia in Constantinople.
Pass by the famed Maidan Nezalezhnosti Square, in the heart of Kyiv. The place is renowned for its massive displays against the 2004 elections. Click fascinating shots at the House of Chimeras, one of the weirdest buildings in Kyiv. The place was designed by the renowned architect Gorodetsky and is known for offering spooky experiences to its visitors.
Spend the evening at leisure or explore the city on your own. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Kyiv.
Day 3: Free Day to explore the city on your own
After a delicious breakfast, you can enjoy the day at leisure. Explore the mystique of the city or take the option of a guided tour of multiple highlights (additional cost) with our holiday planner.
Overnight stay in the luxurious comforts of your hotel.
Day 4: Departure Transfer
After a tasty breakfast, check-out and transfer to the Kyiv Boryspil International Airport. Take back everlasting memories of a grand holiday.
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare via Air Arabia
- 20 kg baggage allowance and 7 kg hand carry
- 3 Nights’ Stay at 4-star Sky Loft Hotel or Similar
- Standard Room with Daily Breakfast
- Walking City tour
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Covid-19 & Travel Insurance
- PCR Test at the local destination
- All Transfer and Tours are on Sharing in Coach Basis (a closed group with social distancing)
- Visa fees (Approx. USD 20 per person At Embassy)
- Flight Seat Allocation
- Any meals in the aircraft
- Lunch & Dinner
- Early check in or Late check-out charges
- Optional Tours & Add On Services
Payment And Cancellation Policy
- 45 days or more from the departure date - 25% of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable).
- Between 30 to 45 days from the departure date - 50 % of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable).
- Less than 15 to 30 days from the departure date - 100% of the package cost (non-refundable).
- Full refund is only applicable in the case of flight cancellation due to COVID restrictions and lockdown measures in the respective destinations.
Terms and Conditions
- This package is valid for 01 Dec 2021 until 04 Dec 2021.
- PCR Test with negative result taken within the last 72 hours before departure is mandatory.
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Rates & room availability is subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Complimentary ticket to Dubai Expo 2020 will be offered after completion of payment.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hrs and check-out time is 1100 Hrs Local Time. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per the payment policy.
- Itinerary is just indicative and might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/ interconnecting rooms/non-smoking room(s) on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room type (double or twin) is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of similar category.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour package.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue; cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- PCR Test within the last 72 hours before departure is required. Upon arrival, a PCR test at the border is required.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveller.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisory and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.
Book an Exciting Tour of Ukraine and Get a Free Dubai Expo 2020 Ticket