Visit the island city-state of Singapore on the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, famous for being a global financial centre. The country boasts a world-class airport with a waterfall and an Orchard Garden featuring 700 orchards. Discover the 'Lion City' in our Singapore travel packages and indulge in Asian culture. Orchard Road, Little India, Merlion, Jurong Bird Park, Sentosa and more welcome you. Also, experience the multicultural food scene, thrilling entertainment and world-class shopping malls on your visit.
Book with Travelwings today for the best Singapore holidays.
Changi International Airport in Singapore is globally renowned for unrivalled passenger experiences with global connectivity. The best way to reach Singapore is by air as you land in one of the ‘World's Best Airport’. Singapore Airlines, the national carrier, serves 32 countries on five continents and is among the classiest airlines to fly. Other international airlines that fly to Changi Airport include Air France, KLM, Finnair, Lufthansa, Air New Zealand, and Air India to name a few.
The quickest way to reach Singapore from Ghana is by flight. KLM, Qatar, Air France, Emirates, Turkish Airlines, and others fly the route. You can book a Singapore holiday package and choose a great deal on flights from Accra to Singapore. Ghanaian nationals can stay visa-free in Singapore for 30 days with a valid passport and other documentation. So, why wait? Book with Travelwings today!
The perfect time to visit Singapore is during the dry months between March and August. The weather is pleasant, with the sun shining bright and less rainfall. Plan a trip with Travelwings and pick an all-inclusive Singapore tour package during these months when the lush green environment looks breathtaking. Enjoy fabulous weather and create memories that last a lifetime.
Holiday in the global metropolis and have a fabulous time from fun entertainment parks, uniquely designed zones, nature trails, night safaris, and more. We list a few main places to visit in Singapore;
- Universal Studio
- Gardens By The Bay,
- Night Safari
- Mount Faber
- Jurong Bird Park
- Marina Bay Sands
- The Botanic Gardens
- Jewel Box
- Singapore Zoo
- S E A Aquarium
- Victoria Street
- Orchard Street
- Little India
You will find many things to do, sights to see, and attractions to explore in this modern city. Take a couple of days off and join our Singapore holiday packages for impeccable customer service and itineraries. We list some of the top things to do in Singapore;
- Take a rollercoaster ride at Universal Studios Singapore.
- Indulge in cultural history at the National Gallery of Singapore.
- Shop your heart out at Orchard Road.
- Behold the beauty of the roses at Gardens By The Bay.
- Stroll down the 140-meter-long boardwalk in Changi Bay Point.
- Live your F1 racing dream at the Karting Arena.
- Take a night safari at the Singapore Zoo.
- Check out street art at Haji Lane.
- Dine in one of the world-class restaurants in the Marina Bay Sands.
- Relish street food in Little India.
- Click the perfect family selfie at Merlion.
- What Are Some Interesting Facts About Singapore?
- Singapore is the only island city-state in the world.
- There are diverse ethnicities in Singapore.
- It is among the 20 world
s smallest countries. - Singaporeans walk the fastest, at approximately 6.15 km per hour. - Singapores National Anthem is in micro-text behind the $1000 note.
- Singapore comprises 64 islands.
The currency of Singapore is the Singapore Dollar (SGD)