Get amazed at the Yas Island Rotana; located on the upscale Yas Island, welcome to the hub of attractions including Yas Marina Circuit, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, Yas Mall and Yas Beach. The hotel is a quick 10-minute drive from the Abu Dhabi airport, and 45 minutes away from Dubai Al Maktoum International Airport.
The spacious property has 308 rooms and suites; offering premium comfort, top customer service, and spectacular dining experiences. Choose from award-winning restaurants such as "Choices", "Blue Grill"- a renown steakhouse, Indian cuisine at "Rangoli", with other options including the Aquarius pool bar, Island Cafe and Y bar. Ensuring a memorable stay from the moment you check in, the Yas Island Rotana is a top staycation option for a sublime getaway.
- 4* Property
- Classic Room
- Occupancy 02 adults & 01 Child
- Complimentary Free access to Warner Bros or Yas Waterworld or Ferrari World (01 Park Access per night only)
- Complimentary access to the Yas beach
- All other meals and drinks
- Any personal expenses (telephone,laundry,mini bar etc)
- Transportation expenses
- Tourism Dirhams is payable directly to the hotel
Terms and Conditions
- Child will be staying on existing bed with parents
- Rates are subject to availability at time of booking on first come first serve basis.
- 100% payment required for confirming the booking.
- Non-refundable and non-amendable once confirmed.
- Supplement charges may apply for Christmas,New Year and peak dates /blackout dates
- Above rates are inclusive of all taxes and VAT (excluding Muncipality Room Fee payable by guest directly to hotel).
- Late check-out charges apply; check in time is 3 p.m. and checkout time is 12 p.m.
- Valid ID issued from Ministry of Interior or driving license for Emirates, and for foreigners. Passport with valid UAE.Visa required upon check-in for each person staying in the hotel.
- The resort overlooks to lagoon, hence no beach access due to irregular tidal waves.
- Tourism Dirham Fee/City tax is not included in the rate and will be charged to the guest directly.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- All hotels have specially trained staff who are responsible for overseeing all cleaning-related hotel operations, preventative measures, and handle related guest enquiries.
- Hotels conduct daily temperature checks using thermal cameras for all employees, guests, contractors, and vendors when they enter the hotel.
- Masks are to be worn at all times on the property except when inside the swimming pools or sea.
- Hand sanitisers are kept at all convenient spots around public areas for the safety of the guests.
- All rooms, suites, apartments and villas are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after checkout. These are then kept vacant for hours before they are occupied by the next guest.
- Following COVID 19 guidelines, amenities in rooms such as stationery, iron, hairdryer, etc., are provided only upon request.
- The hotel staff places physical distancing signage at various locations across the property to serve as a reminder to adhere to social distancing norms.
- The seating arrangements in all restaurants are maintained at a safe distance between the guests.
- Poolside areas and beachside furniture including sunbeds and chairs are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use. Sunbeds are kept at least two meters apart to maintain physical distance.
- Public areas that come in frequent contact with the guests such as door handles, elevators, etc., undergo regular sanitization throughout the day.
- If any employee or guest displays the symptoms of a viral infection, kindly report it to the hotel staff. The hotel staff is well-trained to handle such situations effectively and efficiently.