Make the best of your sun, sea and sand adventures at Marjan Island Resort & Spa. Get an opportunity to stay by roaring shores as you watch the unending expanse of the Arabian Gulf. Step into the spectacular world of this wondrous 5-star property and avail a number of premium services including a stay in spacious elegant rooms and more. Enjoy spending time at the spa centre or take your kids to the Pirate Club. Choose from a wide variety of dining options and take your taste buds on a world tour.
Marjan Island Resort and Spa is a gorgeous property that is bound to provide visitors an experience of a lifetime. The hotel is located on the first-ever man-made Island in Ras Al Khaimah and is well noted for its supreme hospitality and striking natural surroundings. Be welcomed by an amazing staff and enjoy all the first-world services under one roof. Stay in grand superior rooms with breathtaking views of the sea. Get access to entertainment complexes and other well-being centres such as spa, gym and more. Indulge in fine dining at Mediterranean Al Forno Restaurant and Zaitouna House and relish international cuisine or great local delicacies. Go riding bicycles or get your kids to enjoy playground games. The hotel is situated about 40-min drive from Dubai and hence, it is easily accessible. Al Hamra Mall is located in the close vicinity of the resort and is a perfect place for shopaholics.
- 5* property
- Superior Room
- Occupancy for 2 adults and 1 child (up to 5 years of age)
- Meals and beverages
- Any personal expenses (telephone,laundry,mini bar etc)
- Transportation expenses
- Tourism Dirhams is payable directly to the hotel
Terms and Conditions
- Child will be staying on existing bed with parents
- Child below 4yrs old is free of charge, sharing on existing bed
- All the given rates are subject to availability at the time of booking on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Supplement charges may apply for Christmas,New Year and peak dates /blackout dates
- 100% payment is required in advance for booking confirmation
- Once confirmed the booking is neither refundable nor amendable
- The given rates are inclusive of all the taxes and VAT (excluding Municipality Room Fee, paid by the guest directly at the hotel)
- Late check-out charges are applicable. The standard check-in time is 3 p.m. and the check-out time is 12 p.m.
- Guests (including foreigners) are required to carry a valid ID issued by the Ministry of Interiors or a driving license issued by the Emirates
- A valid UAE Visa along with the passport is required at the hotel upon check-in
- The given rates do not include tourism Dirham fee/city tax. It will be charged independently from the guests
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- All hotels have specially trained staff who are responsible for overseeing all cleaning-related hotel operations, preventative measures, and handle related guest enquiries.
- Hotels conduct daily temperature checks using thermal cameras for all employees, guests, contractors, and vendors when they enter the hotel.
- Masks are to be worn at all times on the property except when inside the swimming pools or sea.
- Hand sanitisers are kept at all convenient spots around public areas for the safety of the guests.
- All rooms, suites, apartments and villas are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after checkout. These are then kept vacant for hours before they are occupied by the next guest.
- Following COVID 19 guidelines, amenities in rooms such as stationery, iron, hairdryer, etc., are provided only upon request.
- The hotel staff places physical distancing signage at various locations across the property to serve as a reminder to adhere to social distancing norms.
- The seating arrangements in all restaurants are maintained at a safe distance between the guests.
- Poolside areas and beachside furniture including sunbeds and chairs are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use. Sunbeds are kept at least two meters apart to maintain physical distance.
- Public areas that come in frequent contact with the guests such as door handles, elevators, etc., undergo regular sanitization throughout the day.
- If any employee or guest displays the symptoms of a viral infection, kindly report it to the hotel staff. The hotel staff is well-trained to handle such situations effectively and efficiently.
- When in the pool, the guests are expected to maintain a physical distance of one person per 4 square meters.
Marjan Island Resort and Spa