Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Upto 10% Discount. Hurry!
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed to
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
Book 4N Habitas, AlUla, Saudi Arabia Vacation. Taking you around the fabled city of Wellness Retreat at AlUla is our exciting Wellness Retreat at AlUla 3 nights package. There are some of the most famous attractions in the Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia in this Arabic city, which is a decadent cultural treat. Explore the rich history and culture of Wellness Retreat at AlUla with this special travel deal. Several Arabic delicacies for breakfast and dinner will be included in the package, as well as some traditional Arabic tea servings. Put an end to your ponderings and BOOK NOW!
Welcome To Wellness Retreat at AlUla
Day one of your tour will commence with your arrival at the Wellness Retreat at AlUla International Airport in the Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia (KSA). At the airport, you will be welcomed by our English-speaking guide. Our representative and your chauffeur will escort you to the Habitas in Wellness Retreat at AlUla for your check-in. In the evening explore the resort and spa activities ( Additional Cost) .
Day at Leisure or Explore the Spa at Habitas
After a hearty Arabic breakfast at the Habitas . Book into an optional activity (additional cost) at the wellness retreat for some serious wellness-affirming experiences. Thuraya Wellness at the sustainable luxurious eco-resort in the desert canyons, Habitas AlUla, is your quintessential retreat. The exotic treatments are inspired by the natural elements that help you reconnect with your inner strength. Well-known wellness practitioners design activities and therapies to evolve your body and mindset. Thuraya Wellness offers spa treatment rooms, an alchemy bar, a fitness centre, an outdoor wellness agora and a yoga studio.
Indulge in one of the therapies and rituals using oil blends that combine the expertise of ancestral, cultural and Middle Eastern practices. Reach your sense of nirvana, experiential luxury and ecstatic wellbeing by choosing from among the various treatments. From Signature Treatments that include massage techniques to detoxify, Rejuvenation Treatments that offer full body massages with essential oils, Detox Treatments that restore the mind and soul, and other extensive wellness programs, you set off on a tranquil journey. Get the ultimate holistic experience in a picturesque luxury destination at Habitas AlUla with us.
A Day Of Self Exploration & Indulgence
After hearty Arabic breakfast, post which you will have the rest of the day at your leisure or you can enjoy the varieties of spa & wellness programs in Habitas (additional cost ).
The final day of the tour will commence with a hearty Arabic breakfast, post which you will have the rest of the day at your leisure. After that, by 12 noon you will be required to vacate the room and check out from the resort in Wellness Retreat at AlUla. Post this you will be transferred to Wellness Retreat at AlUla International Airport in Saudi Arabia for your flight back to your home country, with memories of a wonderful tour that would last a lifetime.
- Return air tickets on FlyNas/Fly Dubai (Economy Class)
- 03 Nights hotel accommodation in Habitas (Canyon Villa).
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner
- All transfers
- Private airport transfers.
- Domestic and Internal Airfare
- Visa fee if require
- RT-PCR test
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The above package is valid for travel till 10th Dec 2022.
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are for person on a double sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel too.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveller must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- PCR test varies for every destination & airline. To get the latest update, kindly check with the Customer Care Executives.
- Ensure that the Negative PCR test for the COVID-19 health document is in English.
- During travel maintain at least three feet distance from your fellow traveller.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country you’re travelling to.
- Be sure to take all vaccinations essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.
Wellness Retreat at AlUla