Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Upto 10% Discount. Hurry!
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed to
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
Book 4N Bali, Indonesia Vacation. Our exclusive Bali four nights and five-day package is designed for the perfect relaxing experience. The island of Bali is one of the many islands that form the country of Indonesia on the eastern helm. Bali is one of the premium tourist locations in Indonesia attracting millions of tourists from over the globe. Our Bali package allows you to experience the serenity and beauty of the island over five days and explore every nook and corner of the island. Bali is blessed with mesmerizing beaches, beautiful temples, lush greenery, gorgeous lakes, eloquent waterfalls and every natural wonder you can think of exploring while on this trip.
Arrival at Bali
Day one of this exciting journey begins with your arrival at the International Airport in Bali. Post arrival you will meet our representative who will escort you to the hotel. Post-check-in you will have the rest of the day at your own leisure with enough time to explore the surrounding area of the hotel.
Water Activities at Nusa Dua
Day two will commence with a nice hearty breakfast at the hotel. After that, you will head on out to Nusa Dua to indulge in some exciting and adventurous water sports activities. There will be several activities like parasailing, snorkeling, jet skiing and many other popular water sports activities to choose from.
The rest of the day is at your leisure and free for you to shop for clothes, relics, antiques or any souvenirs you plan to carry back home. Also take some time out to visit the Uluwatu Temple, which is a famous Balinese Hindu temple built in a very creative and unique style of architecture. After a visit to the temple, you can enjoy a Kecak fire dance post-sunset, representing a snippet from the Ramayana. Finally, at night you can head to the Kuta beach for a serene and tranquil experience.
Kuta -Seminyak & Kintamani volcano Tour
Day three begins with a hearty Balinese breakfast followed by your check-out from the hotel in Kuta. Post check out you and your family will be transferred to Seminyak. Once you arrive at Seminyak, you will be checked in to the hotel, after which you will head on out to Kintamani. The spirit and the energy from the Kintamani volcano will woe you towards her. You can choose to walk or make a nice relaxing bike trip up the summit of the volcano for (extra charges).
Post this you can choose to either paddle around the tropical beauty of the Seminyak or head back to the hotel for a much-deserved rest.
Day four of your Bali trip allows you and your family to have the entire day at your own leisure. You can either head out to explore the city or you can explore the many historic and archaeological sites in Bali by yourself. Go shopping in the local bazaars or try out some of the lip-smacking local delicacies that you might have missed out on. At the end of the day indulge in some rejuvenating and invigorating spa experience at the lodge's in-house spa. The overnight stay will be at the lodge itself.
Post a nice hearty and lavish breakfast on day five you and your family will move for a checkout. Post check out you will be transferred to the airport, where you will board your flight back home.
- Return Airfare on Economy Class.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Kuta-Bali Dynasty Resort.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Seminyak-The Seminyak suites- Private Villa
- Daily breakfast
- Full day Kintamani tour on private basis
- water Activities parasailing, snorkelling, jet skiing.
- Airport Transfers on a private basis
- Internal Transfers on a private Basis
- All other transfers on a private basis
- Domestic and Internal Airfare
- Travel Insurance
- RT-PCR test
- Visa fee
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more)
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- 45 days or more from the departure date - 25% of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable).
- Between 30 to 45 days from the departure date - 50 % of the package cost to bepaid (non-refundable).
- Less than 15 to 30 days from the departure date - 100% of the package cost (non-refundable).
- Full refund is only applicable in the case of flight cancellation due to COVID restrictions and lockdown measures in the respective destinations.
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are for person on a double sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel too.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveller must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
Welcome On An Adventure of a Lifetime