National Day Deal
Get AED 200 Discount Coupon On Early Booking. Hurry!
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed to
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
Book 4N Holy Land of Israel Tour Vacation. The Israel four nights package is a unique travel experience tailored for travelers looking to visit the holy city of Jerusalem. The Israel four nights package offers an exciting opportunity to witness the ancient locations that lie within the borders of Israel. Israel is one of the most abundantly rich countries when it comes to religion on the planet and serves as a haven for all travelers in love with architecture and history. The Israel four nights package includes a trip across the country, taking you across the many archaeologically and culturally rich sites within the country. While exploring the many unspoken wonders that adorn the physical geography of Israel. The package is perfect for a unique dive into the region's history and culture inspired by the ancient Israelis, who arrived at the land after being guided by Moses.
Arrival In Israel
Arriving at Tel Aviv airport.our representative will be outside the aircraft to welcome you and assist you. We’ll be transferred to our hotel for late dinner and overnight in Bethlehem.
Mount of Olives,Palm Sunday path,Garden of Gethsemane,Caiaphas’ House & Mount Zion
Day two will commence with a nice Israeli breakfast at the hotel, followed by the group heading out to Jerusalem visiting Mount of Olives – the place where Jesus Christ spent his last hours, and the place where he made his way into Jerusalem, riding the back of the donkey – a way that we will do too by Palm Sunday path to Garden of Gethsemane – the place where Jesus prayed in his last hours. We’ll finish the day in the Caiaphas’ House (chief priest in Jesus’ time) Mount Zion-Upper Room (last supper) Meals: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Jewish and Christian Quarters, Western Wall,Temple Mount, St. Ann, Ecce Homo and Via Dolorosa
After Breakfast, We’ll do morning visit to the Dead Sea. Swim or float in the Dead Sea healing water. Drive back to Jerusalem. Visit Jewish and Christian Quarters, Western Wall- the only remain from the Temple, and the Jewish holiest place. We’ll continue visiting Temple Mount, St. Ann, Ecce Homo- believed to be the place where Pilat gave Christ out to the crowds to be judged, Via Dolorosa- the way of suffering and the old city bazaar. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Yad VaShem and Israel Museum + Model City
After breakfast we will start our visiting Yad VaShem- a magnificent museum of holocaust and Israel Museum + Model city, where we’ll see the shrine of the book- where the Dead Sea scrolls are kept and the model city of Jerusalem from the second temple era. We’ll visit the oldest known city in the world- Jericho, after arriving to the Dead Sea we’ll Swim (or Float...) in the Dead Sea.
Meals: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Church of Nativity,Shepherd’s Field & Tel Aviv Departure
Visit to Bethlehem where we’ll visit Church of Nativity, and Shepherd’s Field- where the shepherds heard the good news,after visit we drive to Tel Aviv Airport to catch our flight back home transfer to the airport for our safe flight back home.
- Return Air Ticket on Economy Class
- 20 kg baggage allowance and 7 kg hand luggage allowance
- 04 Night stay at Paradise Premium Bethlehem Or Similar
- Standard Room
- Full Board Meal
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Airport Assistance
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Covid-19 & Travel Insurance
- All Transfer and Tours are on Sharing in Coach Basis (a closed group with social distancing)
- Visa Fees and Assistance (depends on nationality)
- Flight seat allocation
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- As per recent guidelines, a PCR test is not needed for your return to UAE. However, if the passenger requests it, we can arrange it for an additional cost.
FLYING BACK TO THE UAE: Vaccinated passengers arriving into the UAE: Vaccinated passengers who have taken complete dosage of any approved covid-19 vaccine are no longer required to conduct a PCR test prior to departure if they present a vaccination certificate with QR code. Children below 12 years are exempt from the test.
Non- vaccinated passengers arriving into the UAE: Non-vaccinated passengers are required to conduct a Covid-19 PCR test within 48 hours prior to departure. All Children below 12 years are exempt from the test.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- 45 days or more from the departure date - 25% of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable).
- Between 30 to 45 days from the departure date - 50 % of the package cost to bepaid (non-refundable).
- Less than 15 to 30 days from the departure date - 100% of the package cost (non-refundable).
- Full refund is only applicable in the case of flight cancellation due to COVID restrictions and lockdown measures in the respective destinations.
Terms & Conditions
- This package is valid from 30th Nov 2022 - 04th Dec 2022.
- Group departure will be operated with minimum of 10 pax. Cut off date to book this package will be 01st Oct 2022
- The itinerary and flight timings might subject to change,however inclusion will remain the same
- Extra beds in rooms in most of the cases will be fold-out sofas
- PCR test requirements to UAE are exempted for children under 11.99 years of age
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without notice.
- Rates & room availability is subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hrs and check-out time is 1100Hrs Local Time. Which might vary based on destinations and availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per the payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative and might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/ interconnecting rooms/non-smoking
- Room/rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room type (double or twin) is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during your tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa-related issues. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without notice.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for the COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
Visit The Holy Land of Israel