In the heart of Saudi Arabia, to the north of Medina in Hejaz lies the enthralling and unique landscape of Harrat Khaybar. It is a volcanic field that spans over an area of roughly 12,000 km², with views that showcases the beauty of this unventured terrain. The unique landscape attracts travellers with sceneries which are captivating during the day and enchanting by nightfall. This travel deal offers a two night stay in a camp setup at Harrat Khaybar alongwith a tour of the region. So, come explore a unique adventure on a volcanic field with Travelwings!
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
Welcome To Harrat Khaybar
Day one of your tour will commence with your arrival at the international airport in AlUla, Saudi Arabia. Post that, meet up with our Travelwings representative at the airport, for your transfer to the Khaybar Camp site. After checking at the Khaybar Volcano Camp the rest of the day is at your leisure to explore the camps surroundings.
Khaybar Heritage Tour
Day two will commence with a hearty breakfast at the Khaybar Volcano Camp. After that you will commence a group tour of the Harrat Khaybar.
From 11:30 hrs to 13:00 hrs you will start at the Welcome Centre at the AlRawan viewpoint. Grab your audio guides and witness the unique interative pieces on display. Go for a stroll around the viewpoint and learn about the unique history of Harrat Khaybar along the way.
From 13:00 hrs to 14:30 hours embark on a self guided exploration tour of the natural Oasis on foot or atop a bicycle. Break for lunch at Takya, popular for serving some of the most popular Saudi dishes with a modern twist. Post lunch, go for an aerial tour of Harrat Khaybar either in a helicopter or in a hot air balloon.
Optional Activity: Helicopter Tours (excluding Tuesdays): Hourly flights between 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
The final day of the tour will start with breakfast at the Khaybar Volcano Camp. Post that, you will be transferred over to the International Airport in ALUla for your flight back home with wonderful memories of a camping experience on a volcanic field.
- Return Airfare on economy class
- 2 nights accommodation at Khayvar Volcano Camp
- Return transfer from AlUla Airport to the Camp
- Khaybar Heritage Tour including Transportation
- All Meals during your stay at the Camp
- Hot Air Balloon Ride at Khaybar
- Meditation, sound healing, and other activities at Camp.
- All Tours and transfers on sharing basis .
- Domestic Airfare
- Visa fee
- RT-PCR test (if Required )
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are for person on a double sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel too.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveller must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa.
- The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
Saudi’s Khaybar Heritage Tour