Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Upto 10% Discount. Hurry!
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed to
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
Embark on a remarkable 2-night Glamping adventure in AlUla, Saudi Arabia. Revel in the luxury of Habitas in AlUla which offers the highest standards of luxury in the heart of Arabia. Immerse yourself in the captivating surroundings of the first UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Kingdom, where ancient wonders await your discovery. We offer you the chance to delve into the archived history and unravel the secrets of the Arabian Peninsula. Our specially curated package guarantees a lavish stay within the canyons and desert, surrounded by these remarkable sites. Don't hesitate to seize this extraordinary opportunity for an unforgettable experience!
Arrival In AlUla & A Guided Tour!
- Arrival at Prince Abdul Majeed bin Abdulaziz Airport in Saudi Arabia.
- Welcoming by our representative and private transfer to the five-star Habitas Retreat in AlUla.
- Evening: AlUla Old Town Tour with a Rawi (guide) leading the way.
- Explore the historical AlUla Old Town, once inhabited from the 12th century until the early 1980s.
- Discover unique oral histories and living memory from the area's past, unlike other heritage sites.
- Wander through the maze of 900 houses, 500 shops, and 5 town squares, with remnants of stone and mud brick buildings.
- Enjoy views of the 10th-century AlUla Castle.
- Learn about the settlers, pilgrims, and the city's construction.
- Overnight stay at the comfortable hotel in AlUla.
Guided Tour Of Hegra & Elephant Rock
- Begin the day with a hearty Arabic breakfast at the Habitas Retreat in AlUla.
- At 8 am, head to Winter Park for an exciting tour.
- Explore Hegra, Saudi Arabia's first UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the largest preserved Nabataean site south of Petra.
- Marvel at over 110 tombs carved from massive rock formations, providing insights into the culture and history of the people.
- Witness the awe-inspiring Elephant Rock (Jabal Al-Fil), climbing 3 stories into the Saudi Arabian sky.
- Unlike Hegra's hand-carved tombs, the Elephant Rock's monolithic red sandstone "trunk" and "body" were shaped by millions of years of natural erosion.
- Admire the unrefined beauty of the structure amidst a landscape of golden sands and rocky outcrops.
- After the tour, transfer back to the resort for an overnight stay.
- The final day of the journey will start with an excellent breakfast at the retreat.
- After this, you will be transferred to Prince Abdul Majeed bin Abdulaziz Airport for your flight back, with memories of a beautiful trip across AlUla and its many wonders
Optional Activity (early morning) - Ridge Walk Hike
- An early morning hiking experience (Pick up at 0400hrs and return around 0830hrs)
- The Ridge Walk Hike is an easy hiking experience that will fully immerse you in the desert environment, marked by awe-inspiring views of AlUla’s stunning landscape.
- Return air tickets on economy class .
- 02 Nights hotel accommodation in Habitas (Canyon Villa).
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner
- Airport transfers on Private Basis .
- Old Town Guided Tour on SIC (Seat In Coach)
- Hegra Guided Tour & Elephant Rock on SIC (Seat In Coach)
- English speaking tour leader/driver.
- All Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Domestic and Internal Airfare
- Visa fee if require
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are for person on a double sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel too.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveller must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa.
- The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.