Explore the historic city of Baku with this amazing 3-night Azerbaijan holiday package. The capital city of Azerbaijan is the perfect blend of old-world charms and new. It is a low-lying city with coastline along the Caspian Sea with marvelous historic sights. This all-inclusive holiday package to Baku comes with your round-trip flight tickets, a comfy stay at a 4-star property, guided tours across the city, lavish meals, and exciting activities. So, hurry up and book this trip to Azerbaijan with Travelwings and get ready for the vacation you’ve been dreaming of.
||20 April 2023
||23 April 2023
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
Welcome to Baku
Arrive at Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku Meet and greet with our Travelwings representative at the pickup point at the airport. After check-in, the rest of the evening will be at your own leisure. Overnight stay will be at your hotel.
Baku City tour- Old City & Highland Park
After breakfast at the hotel meet your guide. Start your journey at Highland Park from where you get panoramic views of the city. Also, witness the Alley of Martyrs which is a cemetery and memorial dedicated to those killed by the Soviet army. Proceed onwards to Baku Boulevard for an enchanting experience on a promenade along the Baku seafront. Go on to visit the Carpet Museum. The tour proceeds to Old City ((Icherisheher) where you will visit the Shirvanshah Palace Complex the Museum of the Miniature Books, the Maiden Tower, Gosha Gala Entrance (Double Gates of Old City), Fountain Square, Nizami street These are several historic monuments located in the territory of Old Town (UNESCO World Heritage sites) that are highlight attractions on the tour. The War Trophies Park also called the Military Trophy Park is another stop where you can witness war trophies seized by the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan, an interesting museum in Baku.
Day at Leisure or take an optional tour (with additional charges)
Tour: Full Day Gabala Tour On Sharing In Coach Basis (09:00-17:00 hours) Price: AED 250 per person
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you can either proceed for an optional tour or you can spend the day at leisure The optional tour will take you to Gabala, which is four hours away from Baku Gabala, located on the southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus mountains at an elevation of 753 meters above sea level, is a gorgeous place, and is definitely worth a visit
The last day of the tour will begin with a hearty breakfast at the hotel in Baku. After that you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare via Air Arabia
- 20 kg baggage allowance and 7 kg hand carry
- 3 Nights’ Stay at 4 Star Grand Hotel Baku Central Park
- Standard Room with Daily Breakfast
- Baku City Tour (with Carpet Museum)
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Standard Covid-19 & Travel insurance
- Professional English-Speaking Tour Guide
- All Transfer and Tours are on Sharing in Coach Basis
- Visa Fees & Assistance ( Approx. AED 110 per person )
- Flight seat allocation
- Any meals in the aircraft
- Lunch & Dinner
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours or Additional sightseeing, activities, and experiences outside of the itinerary
- UAE residents can obtain a visa on arrival if the residence visa is valid for at least 185 days from the date of arrival and a passport is valid for at least 125 days from the arrival date .
- UAE residents travelling outside of the UAE must carry their Emirates ID card as it will be used to verify their residency status on their return to the UAE.
- All passengers must have a vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated
- Passengers younger than 18 years are exempted
- Please note that non-vaccinated passengers are not allowed to enter Azerbaijan. PCR certificates are no longer acceptable in Azerbaijan
Terms & Conditions
- The validity of the package is from 20th -23rd April 2023.
- Package offered is operated in a Group exclusively for Travelwings
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any prior notice.
- The prices offered are as per the current promotions and respective offers would be valid at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per the payment policy.
- Any delays or changes in flight timings are at the sole discretion of the airline.
- Itineraries are just indicative and might change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- For the extra tour/ optional tour, English Speaking Driver cum guide will be provided if it's less than 3 pax
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable due to an unexpected situation, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of similar category.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/ interconnecting rooms/non-smoking rooms/rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room type (double or twin) is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hrs and check-out time is 1100Hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- All tours and transfers by sharing coach on the group, the client should follow the timing on the ground. If any transfer is missed, Travelwings will not be responsible, and the client will bear the extra cost
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, the hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (the amount depends upon the hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the room).
- Any ticket to attractions, museums, trains, cable car, ferries, rides, safari, etc. are not included unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of departure. Client’s responsibility to obtain correct, current, and valid passports and re-entry permits where required. Please reach out to our team if you need any help with this.
- Travelwings has nothing to do with any last-minute changes in Visa requirements and regulations of the country.
- Customers are fully responsible to carry proper travel documentation (make sure that all travel documents are valid and complete and check the entry requirements for your upcoming trip before you travel).
- No refund can be given for air tickets and partially used services.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue. The following cancellation policy will apply from the day of the initial booking date.