Turkey welcomes you to explore its scenic landscape, layered with a rich history. This wonderful seven-night and eight-day tour takes you to Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, and Safranbolu. Among the highlights of the well-planned itinerary are an Istanbul and Cappadocia tour, a boat trip on the Bosphorus, Eydinpinar Waterfalls and more. The package includes an English-speaking guide, airport transfers, star-rated accommodation, and return airfare. Take advantage of this incredible offer! Make your booking with Travelwings today!
- Sightseeing tour
- Star-rated luxurious stay
- Return Airfare
- The convenience of airport transfers
- Impeccable safety standards
- Unmissable prices
Arrival In Istanbul
- Welcome to Europe! Upon arrival at the airport, we provide you with a transfer to your hotel.
- You can enjoy your free time until your tour starts.
- Please, check the informative posters in the hotel reception area for information on your upcoming services like meeting place, time and the guide’s name.
- Overnight stay in the comforts of the hotel.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit to Istanbul city, transfer to Taksim
- After a hearty breakfast, we proceed on the sightseeing city tour of Istanbul ( a city built on two continents).
- On our tour, we will enter the Mosque of Suleyman the Magnificent (the largest in Istanbul).
- We will see the Walls Istanbul, the Golden Horn, the fishing district, and admire the exterior of Hagia Sophia.
- In the late afternoon, we provide a transfer to the Taksim neighbourhood, which is the most commercial and lively part of the city.
- There will be time to dine in one of its many restaurants, where you can also take the old tram that crosses the area or go to see the nearby Galata Tower.
- Overnight stay in Istanbul.
Istanbul - Ankara
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit to Topkapi palace, boat trip on the Bosporus.
- Early in the morning we will include the entrance and visit to the Topkapi Palace, which was the administrative center of the Ottoman Empire with its magnificent courtyards and pavilions
- After that, we will take a boat trip on the Bosporus of about two hours . The Bosporus is a strait that connects the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara separating Istanbul into two parts: European and Asian.
- Explore authentic wooden houses and the Ottoman villas.
- In the afternoon we continue our route to the Anatolian peninsula. Arrival in ANKARA, dinner included. Free time in the afternoon.
Ankara - Cappadocia
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit of Ankara, beautiful landscapes in Cappadocia, dinner included
- Post Breakfast We will visit the impressive Mausoleum of Ataturk, the powerful castle of Ankara, whose first construction was 8 centuries before Christ. We also include the entrance to the Museum of Anatolian civilizations that allows us to understand the different cultures that left their mark on Turkey.
- At the end of the morning, we will stop at a large shopping mall, with different choices of food in its food court.After lunch we continue to the region of Cappadocia, on route we will stop next to the SALT LAKE
- Upon arrival in Avanos (Cappadocia) enjoy a delicious dinner to end the day.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Landscapes of spectacular shapes - Picturesque towns- Dinner included.
- Enjoy breakfast and proceed to discover a full-day tour of fabulous Cappadocia. Admire its lunar landscapes, its churches and troglodyte villages.
- We will discover the Goreme Valley with its open-air museum and churches carved into the rocks (entry tickets included).
- We then visit Uchisar, a natural fortress.
- The tour proceeds to Kaimacli, an underground city that could house 30,000 people.
- Returning to Avanos, we stop at Pasabag, the valley of the fairies, to wander in the spectacular natural area.
- Spend time at leisure and enjoy a tasty dinner meal.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
Capadocia - Safranbolu
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Turkey´s changing landscapes as we get closer to the Black Sea - Traditional Turkish tea - Dinner included.
- After breakfast, we can look forward to a fantastic day in the heart of Anatolia.
- arrival in the early afternoon to get to know this wonderful small city declared a World Heritage Site that was an important stage in the caravan routes.
- Relish sipping traditional Turkish tea in the courtyard of a magnificent old Caravanserai.
- End the day with a delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
Safranbolu - Gokgol Magarasi - Eregli - Istanbul
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Green landscapes of Turkey.
- Today, after breakfast, the tour proceeds along the Black Sea route and its verdant landscapes.
- See the magnificent Gokgol Magarasi Cave (entry ticket included). Admire its underground river and multiple colours.
- We spend time at leisure for lunch in Eregli, near the Black Sea.
- We also include a visit to the impressive Cehennem Agzi Magarasi Caves and tombs that are famous for their mythology.
- Transfer to Istanbul for an overnight stay.
On the final day of the tour, enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel. You will proceed for a transfer to the International Airport in Turkey for your flight back home with incredible memories of the tour.
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare via Turkish Airlines (operated by AnadoluJet)
- Including all taxes and 20 kg + 7 kg free baggage allowance
- 02 night’s accommodation in Istanbul 3-star or 4-star stay
- 01 night’s accommodation in Ankara 3-star or 4-star stay
- 02 night’s accommodation in Cappadocia 3-star or 4-star stay
- 01-night accommodation in Safranbolu 3-star or 4-star stay
- 01-night accommodation in Istanbul 3-star or 4-star stay
- General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, hotel and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: ISTANBUL, ANKARA
- Boat: Tour of the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- Evening transfer: Taksim Square in Istanbul
- Ticket admission: Suleiman the Great Mosque in Istanbul, Mausoleum of Ataturk, castel and Museum of Anatolian Civilizations in Ankara , Goreme Valley; Valley of Uchisar; Underground city of Kaimacli; Pasabag Valley , Traditional tea in Safranbolu , Gokgol Magarasi cave , Caves and tombs in Eregli
- Visa Fees & Assistance
- Flight seat allocation
- Any meals in the aircraft
- Lunch & Dinner (wherever not included)
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours or Additional sightseeing, activities, and experiences outside of the itinerary
Visa depends on the nationality (our holiday expert will advise you on the visa procedure based on your nationality).
Terms and Conditions
- The validity of the package is from 17 April 2023 to 24 April 2023.
- Package offered is operated in a Group exclusively for Travelwings.
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change at any time, without any prior notice.
- The prices offered are as per the current promotions and respective offers would be valid at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per the payment policy.
- Any delays or changes in flight timings are at the sole discretion of the airline.
- Itineraries are just indicative and might change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable due to an unexpected situation, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/ interconnecting rooms/non-smoking rooms/rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room type (double or twin) is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hours and check-out time is 1100 Hours local time. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- All tours and transfers by sharing coach on group, client should follow the timing on the ground. If any transfer is missed, Travelwings will not be responsible, and the client will bear the extra cost.
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, the hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (the amount depends upon the hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the room).
- Any ticket to attractions, museums, trains, cable car, ferries, rides, safari, etc. are not included unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of departure. Client’s responsibility to obtain correct, current, and valid passports and re-entry permits where required. Please reach out to our team if you need any help with this.
- Travelwings has nothing to do with any last-minute changes in Visa requirements and regulations of the country.
- Customers are fully responsible to carry proper travel documentation (make sure that all travel documents are valid and complete and check the entry requirements for your upcoming trip before you travel).
- No refund can be given for air tickets and partially used services.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue. The following cancellation policy will apply from the day of the initial booking date.