Last Minute Deal
Book Now & Get Special Pricing. Hurry!
Why book this holiday?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
Take a trip to the amazing Istanbul with this fantastic 3 nights/ 4 days Turkey holiday package. Explore the historical landmarks and natural landscapes of the beautiful capital city of Turkey. This all-inclusive holiday in Turkey will include your round-trip flight tickets, accommodation in a 5-star property, a tour with an English-speaking guide, all sightseeing, and more. The tour will include visits to all the highlights of the city including the historical wonders of the Byzantine and Ottoman empires. So, if you enjoy history with a modern touch, Istanbul is where you should be. Book this holiday in Istanbul with your family and friends, to create wonderful memories.
||30 Nov 2023
||03 Dec 2023
Welcome to Istanbul
- Arrive at Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
- Meet our representative and transfer to the hotel in Istanbul.
- Explore the nearby sights and markets in Taksim
- Evening cruise at the Bosphorous river accompanied by dinner
Istanbul Old-City Tour with Local Lunch
- Early morning breakfast at the hotel
- Meet up with the tour guide for a full day tour
- The tour starts with a visit the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque with its unique 6 minarets
- The next stop would be at the Hippodrome, one of the most important places in the Old City.
- After that you will stop for lunch and enjoy a delicious Turkish feast
- The last sight of the tour will be the Topkapi Palace, the erstwhile residence of the Ottoman Sultans
- As the tour ends you’ll head back to the hotel for dinner and some leisure time .
Day at leisure
- On your third day in Istanbul after Breakfast day free to explore the city by own,
Or Optional Tour : Full Day Princess Island Tour with Lunch AED 195 (per person)
- After your breakfast at the hotel, the tour will take you to Princes Island
- You will cruise through the Marmara Sea to reach Buyukada, the largest island in Princes Islands
- Here you will witness historic traces of the lavish way the Ottomon royals once lived
- A scrumptious meal would await you after sightseeing on the island with the most gorgeous sea views
- After breakfast on the fourth day, it will be time to bid adieu to beautiful Istanbul
- You will have time to go for a stroll around the Taksim area before checking out
- Post check-out you will be taken to the airport from where you will take your flight back home
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare via Turkish Airlines (Operated by Anadolujet )
- 20 kg baggage allowance and 7 kg hand-carry
- 3 Nights’ Stay at Sheraton City Center Hotel 5* or similar
- Standard room with Daily breakfast (Except Day 1)
- Full Day Istanbul-Old City Tour with Lunch
- Bosphorus Cruise with Dinner
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Premium Travel Insurance
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Transfer and Tours are on sharing basis in a coach (a closed group with social distancing)
- Visa Fees & Assistance
- Flight seat allocation
- Any meals in the aircraft
- Lunch & Dinner (wherever not included)
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours or Additional sightseeing, activities, & experiences outside of the itinerary
- Supporting documents (with a Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland) are eligible for Turkey E-Visa
- Others will apply thru VFS Global
Visa availability depends on nationality (our holiday expert will advise you on the visa procedure based on your nationality)
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 45 days or more from the departure date - 25% of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable).
- Between 45 to 30 days from the departure date - 50 % of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable).
- Less than 30 days from the departure date - 100% of the package cost (non-refundable).
- In case of Visa rejections/scenarios where the customers are offloaded at the airport or by immigration, the penalty will be applicable as per the cancellation policy.
- Full refund is only applicable in the case of flight cancellation due to COVID restrictions and lockdown measures in the respective destinations as per the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country
Terms and Conditions
- The validity of the package is 30th Nov -03rd Dec 2023.
- The package offered is operated in a Group exclusively for Travelwings
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any prior notice.
- The prices offered are as per the current promotions and respective offers would be valid at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per the payment policy.
- Any delays or changes in flight timings are at the sole discretion of the airline.
- Itineraries are just indicative and might change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- For the extra tour/ optional tour, English Speaking Driver cum guide will be provided if it's less than 3 pax
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable due to an unexpected situation, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/ interconnecting rooms/non-smoking rooms/rooms on the same floor cannot be guaranteed.
- Room type (double or twin) is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hrs and check-out time is 1100Hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- All the tours and transfers are by sharing a coach within a group, the client should follow the timing on the ground. If any transfer is missed, Travelwings will not be responsible, and the client will bear the extra cost
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, the hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (the amount depends upon the hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the room).
- Any ticket to attractions, museums, trains, cable cars, ferries, rides, safari, etc. is not included unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of departure. Client’s responsibility to obtain correct, current, and valid passports and re-entry permits where required. Please reach out to our team if you need any help with this.
- Travelwings have nothing to do with any last-minute changes in Visa requirements and regulations of the country.
- Customers are fully responsible to carry proper travel documentation (make sure that all travel documents are valid and complete and check the entry requirements for your upcoming trip before you travel).
- No refund can be given for air tickets and partially used services.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue. The following cancellation policy will apply from the day of the initial booking date.