Book 4N JW Marriott Resort, Mauritius Vacation. JW Marriott Mauritius lies on the southern tip of the island and offers a beautiful view of the Indian ocean surrounding the vicinity of the resort. The five-star lodging property is one of the most popular properties in Mauritius. That boasts of world class luxury and best in class service. The property lies on the iconic Le Morne peninsula. With the UNESCO approved world heritage location of Le Morne Brabant mountain in its backdrop. The particular location is also famous for a particular location called ‘One Eye’. Which is the perfect location for sky surfing in the region. Pack, Set & Go!
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
- Return airfare on Economy Class
- 4 night's accommodation in Junior Suite Room
- Half Board Meals (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport Transfer
- Travel and Covid 19 Insurance
- Domestic and Internal Airfare
- Visa fee if require
- RT-PCR test
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more )
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are for person on a double sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel too.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveller must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
JW Marriott Mauritius Resort