Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Upto 10% Discount. Hurry!
Book 3N Tbilisi, Georgia Vacation. Travel to Tbilisi on a 3-night tour with our fascinating package. We provide a well-planned itinerary that includes complimentary breakfast, 3* stay, return airport transfers, and more. That's not all. Stay worry-free with five days of travel insurance coverage and enjoy a hassle-free flight with return airfare included. So, forget your worries and join us as we take you to the wonderful capital city of Tbilisi. Explore the city's attractions from Holy Trinity Church of Europe, Ethnographic Museum, cable car rides to Turtle Lake to Ananuri Complex, and more. Don't miss the tour and book today.
Arrival in Tbilisi
Arrive in Tbilisi for a wonderful holiday. Meet and greet our partner representative. You are on your own for the rest of the day. Go out to explore the city or hang out at the hotel. Refresh with an overnight stay in Tbilisi.
Half Day City Tour
After a tasty breakfast, proceed to a half-day city tour at an additional cost. Explore the long, complicated history of Tbilisi. The capital of Georgia boasts of orthodox churches, ornate art nouveau buildings, and more.
Proceed to see top attractions that start with the Old Town and Meidan Square. Go on to visit the Holy Trinity Church, the biggest in Europe. The unmissable golden dome of the church is breathtaking and is a feature of the Tbilisi skyline. Proceed to the Refined District of Tbilisi and take a cable car ride to the Turtle Lake. Enjoy the beautiful aerial view of the city en route. The journey continues to the Embassy District, the fascinating Michael Meskhi Stadium and onwards to the interesting Ethnographic Museum. The itinerary continues to let you witness the spectacular Turtle Lake, historical Svanetian Towers, and the Old Sololaki District with its guesthouses. Go on to Mtatsminda Park, a famous landscaped park at the top of Mount Mtatsminda. Get gorgeous views of the city below. Relish a comfortable stay at the hotel in Tbilisi.
Kazbegi Tour (At additional Cost: Approx. AED 150 per person)
After a delicious breakfast, you may look forward to a fun city tour at additional charges. Drive to Kazbegi and stop at the famous monastery en route. The Ananuri Complex is an unmissable attraction that has been on the tentative list of UNESCO World Heritage program since 2007. You can pause at the monument of ‘Peace and Friendship’ en route. This is a Russia-Georgia friendship monument built in 1983 of historical importance. Proceed to arrive at Kazbegi noted for astonishing nature. Relax on a tea break and enjoy the view from the hotel terrace.
Go on to drive up to Mount Mkinvartsver (Kazbegi) in a jeep and enjoy the spectacular views. Move forwards to visit the Holy Trinity Church (Gergetis Sameba). The beautiful attraction is located at 2200 m above sea level. Proceed back to Stepantsminda to reach Tbilisi for an overnight stay.
After a tasty breakfast, check out from the hotel and be transferred to the airport for your return flight home. Take refreshing memories of Georgia Country with you.
- Return airfare on Economy Class
- 20 kg baggage allowance and 7kg hand carry
- 3 night's stay at Light House Old City 3* or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Half day City Tour
- Airport transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic and Internal Airfare
- Visa fee if required
- RT-PCR test
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more)
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are per person on a double sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel too.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice. -In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveler must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- PCR test varies for every destination & airline. To get the latest update, kindly check with the Customer Care Executives.
- Ensure that the Negative PCR test for the COVID-19 health document is in English.
- During travel maintain at least three feet distance from your fellow traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing. -Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country you’re travelling to.
- Be sure to take all vaccinations essential to protect your immune system
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.