Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Special Pricing. Hurry!
WHY BOOK THIS HOLIDAY?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
How to make a booking?
To make the booking, simply fill in the form , call #Contact_no_fit or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Greece four nights package is a unique travel experience tailored for travellers looking to visit the city of Greece. The Greece four nights package offers an exciting opportunity to witness the ancient locations that lie within the borders of Greece. Greece is one of the most abundantly rich countries when it comes to views, architecture and history. The package includes a trip across the country, taking you across the many archaeologically and culturally rich sites within the country. While exploring the many unspoken wonders that adorn the physical geography of Greece. The package is perfect for a unique dive into the region's history and culture inspired by the ancient Greeks, who are the descendants of the Greek god Zeus.
Welcome to Mykonos
- Welcome to Mykonos, an island in Greece.
- Meet and greet our Travelwings representative at the pickup point at the airport.
- After clearing the immigration you will proceed to the Hotel.
- Post Check-in in the evening is at your own leisure followed by an overnight stay.
Mykonos walking Tour
- Post an early morning meal at the hotel, the tour will head on out for a Walking Tour.
- Start by moving along the coastal road to Manto Square, famous for its monument of the heroine of the Greek War of Independence, Manto Mavrogenous.
- Next, go into the district of Matogianni and window shop the stores full of famous fashion brands.
- After, go to the traditional Gioras bakery for a treat and refreshment
- Venture down the narrow paths to the castle of the Chora and enter the Scarpa area, where you will see the houses of Little Venice jutting out across the water. Visit the elaborate church of Panagia Paraportiani and experience one of the most famous architectural structures in Greece.
- Go to the Folklore Museum (entrance fee not included), located in a former captain's house.
Ferry Ride from Mykonos - Santorini
- Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to the nearest port.
- On arrival at the Mykonos Port, board the ferry and head on to the Santorini Port.
- On arrival to Santorini, head to the Hotel for check-in.
- The evening is at your leisure to relax or explore the city by yourself.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel in Santorini.
Caldera cruise Volcano-Hot Springs –Thirassia-Oia Village
- After a hearty Greek breakfast at the hotel in Santorini.
- Set sail from Athinios and enjoy live commentary on board throughout the journey. First stop at Nea Kameni where you can take the path to the crater of the active volcano as you enjoy free time to explore the island. Next, head to Palea Kameni, and swim in the volcanic hot springs.
- Return to the boat for a short sail to Thirassia, where you’ll have free time to explore this charming village.
- There is the option of extending the tour in Oia to admire the panoramic views and a spectacular sunset.
- The final day of the tour will begin with a healthy Greek breakfast in Santorini.
- Post this you will be transferred to the International Airport in Greece for your flight back to your home country, with memories of a wonderful journey that would last a lifetime.
- Return Airfare on Economy Class on Fly Dubai.
- 20kg Check-In and 7 kg Hand Baggage.
- 02-night accommodation in Mykonos at Giannoulaki Hotel or similar
- 02-night accommodation in Santorini at Hermes Hotel or similar
- Buffet Breakfast
- Ferry ticket from Mykonos – Santorini.
- Mykonos Arrival & Departure Transfers
- Santorini Arrival & Departure transfers.
- Mykonos Walking Tour.
- Caldera cruise Volcano-Hot Springs –Thirassia-Oia Village
- Professional English Speaking Guide during tours only
- All Transfer and tours are on a shared seat in coach basis .
- Visa required, for more information, please connect with our Visa Experts.
- Visa depends on the nationality (our holiday expert will advise you on the visa procedure based on your nationality).
- Visa Fees and Assistance
- Flight seat allocation
- Any meals in the aircraft
- Lunch & Dinner/beverages (wherever not included)
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours or Additional sightseeing, activities, and experiences outside of the itinerary .
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- 45 days or more from the departure date - 25% of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable).
- Between 45 to 30 days from the departure date - 50 % of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable)
- Less than 30 days from the departure date - 100% of the package cost (non-refundable).
- In Case of Visa rejections /cases where the customers are offloaded at the airport or by immigration, the penalty will be applicable as per the Cancellation policy.
- Full refund is only applicable in the case of flight cancellation due to COVID restrictions and lockdown measures in the respective destinations as per the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country
Terms & Conditions
- The validity of the package is from 28th Jun – 02 July 2023
- The package offered is operated in a Group exclusively for Travelwings
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change at any time without any prior notice.
- The prices offered are as per the current promotions and respective offers would be valid at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per the payment policy.
- Any delays or changes in flight timings are at the sole discretion of the airline.
- Itineraries are just indicative and might change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable due to an unexpected situation, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/ interconnecting rooms/non-smoking rooms/rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room type (double or twin) is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hours and check-out time is 1100 Hours local time. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- For all tours and transfers by sharing coach on the group, the client should follow the timing on the ground. If any transfer is missed, Travelwings will not be responsible, and the client will bear the extra cost
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, the hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (the amount depends upon hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the room).
- Any ticket to attractions, museums, trains, cable cars, ferries, rides, safari, etc. is not included unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of departure. Client’s responsibility to obtain correct, current, and valid passports and re-entry permits where required. Please reach out to our team if you need any help with this.
- Travelwings have nothing to do with any last-minute changes in Visa requirements and regulations of the country.
- Customers are fully responsible to carry proper travel documentation (make sure that all travel documents are valid and complete and check the entry requirements for your upcoming trip before you travel).
- No refund can be given for air tickets and partially used services.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue. The following cancellation policy will apply from the day of the initial booking date. We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue.
- The following cancellation policy will apply from the day of the initial booking date.