Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Upto 10% Discount. Hurry!
Book 3N Yerevan City, Armenia Vacation. The Caucusses are a mountainous region treading the boundary between Asia and Europe, which has been continuously inhabited for many millenia. Armenia, one of the oldest Christian countries and regions in the world, With a rich history and an even richer culture, Armenia is sure to astound, astonish and arouse your cultural taste buds and will leave you wanting more. So take this journey through the craggly peaks and lush mountains of Armenia to explore a world like no other!
Arrival Yerevan. Meet with our guide in airport Zvartnots and transfer to hotel..Free time .Overnight.
Half Day City Tour
After Breakfast you can take the opportunity to do the Half Day City tour. City Tour--You’ll visit Monument and museum of Genocide-Tsitsernakaberd, Monument of Mother Armenia, park of victory, Cascade, Republic Square.
Day at Leisure
Tsaghkadzor-Lake Sevan tour on Additional Charges
After Breakfast you can take the opportunity to do the Tsaghkadzor-Lake Sevan. Meet with our guide in lobby of your hotel at 09.00 and start tour to Tsahkadzor-Lake Sevan. Tsaghkadzor located 55 km north from Yerevan is one of the most popular resorts and one of the best holiday destinations in Armenia. It lies on picturesque slopes of the mountain Tegenis. All colors and flavors of this sun-blessed corner are at guests ‘disposal. The only thing you need to do is just to arrive and enjoy mild climate and rich mosaic of grasslands and woodlands seasoned by warm hospitality. People visit Tsaghkadzor to ski and breathe in the fresh mountain air , to wander through flowering alpine mountains and gorges. We’ll take a ropeway ride (tickets included) to the mountain top to have a stunning view over Mt. Ararat. Here we’ll visit The Monastery Complex Kecharis (11-13th centuries), being the former big spiritual center of medieval Armenia with the school is located just in the center of the city. The proportionality of temple structures adds not only beauty but also majesty to this construction. Next stop will be the lake Sevan-The pearl of Armenia -Lake Sevan, is located in the north-eastern part of Armenia at the height of 1900 metres above sea level. In opinion of many experienced travelers the Sevan is the most high-mountainous from the nice lakes and the most beautiful from the high mountainous lakes of the world,where we’ll visit Sevanavank church. Sevanavank Monastery is located in Gegharkunik region, which is popular in Armenia due to its possession of the blue pearl of Armenians, Lake Sevan. There are two churches on the peninsula of Sevan. These two churches were built in 874 AD and together form the Sevanavank Monastery. Back to Yerevan and will have some shopping in one of the malls of Yerevan. Transfer to the hotel.
After a scrumptious breakfast at your hotel in Yerevan you will be transferred over to Zvartnots International Airport for your flight back home with astonishing memories of your incredible journey through the Caucuses.
- Return airfare in Economy Class
- 20 kg baggage allowance and 7kg hand carry
- 3 Nights stay at Cascade Hotel 3* or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Half Day City Tour
- Travel Insurance
- Airport Transfer
- Domestic and Internal Airfare
- Visa fee if required
- RT-PCR test
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more)
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The above package is valid for travel until 30th April 2023
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are per person on a double sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel too.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice. -In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveler must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked. -Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- PCR test varies for every destination & airline. To get the latest update, kindly check with the Customer Care Executives.
- Ensure that the Negative PCR test for the COVID-19 health document is in English.
- During travel maintain at least three feet distance from your fellow traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing. -Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country you’re travelling to.
- Be sure to take all vaccinations essential to protect your immune system
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.