Constance Ephelia Resort offers a unique and exclusive package on the island of Seychelles. The resort's custom-tailored package allows you to relax in the tropical haven while being surrounded on all sides by greenery and the ocean. Packages include a city tour of Mahe, which is near the resort. As well as swimming, snorkelling, and other water sports, there are several fun activities to take part in. You will have most of the time to enjoy the resort's peaceful surroundings at your leisure.
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed to
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
Welcome To Mahe!
Day one of the tour will begin with your arrival at the Mahe International Airport. On arrival, you will meet the hotel representative, who will facilitate your transfer and check-in to the Constance Ephelia Resort. The rest of the afternoon and evening is at your own leisure to explore the island of Mahe. The overnight stay is at the same beachfront resort.
Mahe City Tour
Day two of the tour will commence with a delicious breakfast at the Constance Ephelia Resort. Post this you will be picked up at your convenience in the morning to go on a city tour of Mahe. The tour will begin at the largest capital city of Seychelles, Victoria. After this, the tour will head to Mission Lodge which is one of the best vantage points in all of Seychelles. The next destination will be the tour of a local tea factory which grows and packs tea leaves. The beautiful fields of tea plantations add to the beauty of the views that adorn the western hills of Mahe. The tour will include a visit to Eden Island, which is a man-made island. Post which the tour will proceed to the Craft village where you will have the opportunity to indulge in crafts, arts, Creole architecture and a number of gastronomical wonders. Post this return to the hotel with the rest of the evening at your own leisure.
Day Of Leisure
Day three will be at your own leisure to indulge in snorkelling, swimming, kayaking and just relaxing in the soothing tropical environment.
Day Of Leisure
Day five will kick off with a nice morning swim in the ocean and then having a nice relaxing healthy morning breakfast. The rest of the day is at your disposal to do as you please.
On the final day of the tour, you will have your breakfast at the resort. After this, you will be transferred to the Mahe International Airport for your flight back to your home country, with memories of a wonderful trip that would last for a long time.
- Return airfare on Economy Class
- 4 night's accommodation in Junior Suite
- Half Board Meals (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Mahe City Tour on a private basis
- Return airport transfers on a private basis
- Domestic and Internal Airfare
- Travel Insurance
- RT-PCR test
- Visa fee
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more)
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking. -The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are per person on a double sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel too.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveler must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- 45 days or more from the departure date - 25% of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable).
- Between 30 to 45 days from the departure date - 50 % of the package cost to bepaid (non-refundable).
- Less than 15 to 30 days from the departure date - 100% of the package cost (non-refundable).
- Full refund is only applicable in the case of flight cancellation due to COVID restrictions and lockdown measures in the respective destinations.
Constance Ephelia Mahe Seychelles