Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Special Pricing. Hurry!
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
How to make a booking?
To make the booking, simply fill in the form , call #Contact_no_fit or email us at email@example.com
Are you ready for an adventure of a lifetime? Travelwings is thrilled to present a 6-night travel package that will take you on a journey through the vibrant cities of Portugal and Spain. Immerse yourself in the rich culture, stunning architecture, and mouth-watering cuisine of Lisbon, Madrid, and Barcelona. You'll spend two nights in each city, with plenty of time to explore the local hotspots and hidden gems. From the colourful streets of Lisbon to the buzzing energy of Madrid, to the artistic charm of Barcelona, this trip is an experience you won't forget. With expert guides and luxurious accommodations, your journey will be nothing short of extraordinary. Don't miss your chance to join us on this unforgettable adventure!
- You'll be welcomed to Lisbon upon arrival at the airport.
- A transfer to your hotel will be provided.
- Check the hotel reception area for details of the welcome.
- Post that, meet up with your guide and fellow travellers.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Lisbon
Half Day City Tour of Lisbon
- In the morning, we will embark on a sightseeing tour with a local guide.
- Visit the traditional neighbourhoods of Lisbon, including the Belem district, the birthplace of the great Portuguese navigators of the Fifteenth Century.
- See the Monument of the Discoveries, Belem Tower, and the stunning Jeronimos Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy a free afternoon to explore the city at your leisure.
- In the late afternoon, we will transfer to Restauradores Square, a public square with plenty of restaurants and cafes.
- We recommend taking the Elevador Da Gloria funicular to reach the viewpoint of San Pedro, where you can enjoy breathtaking views over Lisbon and the Bairro Alto.
- Return to the hotel, followed by an overnight stay.
Lisbon - Fatima - Madrid
- Today, we will journey to the north of Portugal and visit Fatima, an important pilgrimage site.
- Continue through the picturesque green landscapes of central Portugal before crossing into Spain.
- Cross the grasslands of North Extremadura before stopping for lunch at a regional cuisine restaurant.
- Arrive in Madrid towards the end of the day.
- Transfer to Plaza Mayor where you can enjoy some typical taverns.
- Dinner is not included, so you are free to choose from a wide range of restaurants and eateries in the area.
Half Day Madrid City Tour
- Start the day with a comprehensive tour of the centre of Madrid, including Paseo del Prado, Cibeles, Neptuno, the Gate of Alcalá, Plaza de Colón and Plaza Mayor.
- Visit Retiro Park, an oasis in the city centre, where you can see the lake and the Glass Palace.
- Next, visit Las Ventas Bullring, one of the most famous bullrings in the world, where you can learn about the tradition of the "corridas" at the Bullfighting Museum (admission included).
- Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at your leisure.
- At sunset, we will provide a transfer to Plaza de Oriente, opposite the Royal Palace, an elegant and bustling area with many restaurants serving different cuisines, such as local Spanish food, international, and Chinese.
- Enjoy a pleasant dinner of your choice.
- At the end of the evening, we will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Madrid - Saragossa - Poblet - Barcelona
- Start the day by leaving for Aragón over the lands of Castile.
- Stop briefly in Zaragoza to see the Pilar Basilica.
- Continue to the Monastery of Poblet, surrounded by its walls in a beautiful site that is one of the best-preserved medieval monasteries in the world (entrance included).
- Proceed to the Monastery of Montserrat where you will go up the mountain on a rack train to see its fantastic scenery.
- Continue to BARCELONA, arriving in the late afternoon.
Note :In some cases, depending on the timetable of the rack railway, the ascent to Montserrat can be done in our coach.
Half Day Barcelona
- Explore Barcelona with a local expert on a city tour
- Visit the Gothic neighbourhood and the area where the Olympic Games took place
- See La Sagrada Familia Basilica, a masterpiece designed by Gaudí
- Visit 'Poble Espanyol', an open-air architectural museum showcasing the different regions of Spain
- Enjoy free time to explore the city at your leisure
- Transfer to Las Ramblas and Plaza Catalunya for dinner with a variety of restaurant options
- Return to the hotel in the late evening.
- Have breakfast at the hotel.
- Check out of the hotel.
- Transfer to Barcelona airport.
- Board your flight back home, as you cherish the memories of your trip to Portugal and Spain.
- Return airfare on economy class.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on 3 & 4 Hotels.
- General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide,
- Buffet Breakfast
- Includes Arrival & Departure transfers
- City tour in Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona
- Evening transfer: Restauradores Square in Lisbon, Plaza de Oriente in Madrid
- Ticket admission: Las Ventas bullring in Madrid, Poblet Monastery
- 1 Lunch Included in FATIMA
- Travel insurance (Standard)
- All Tours and Transfers by Sharing Coach .
- Visa Fees & Assistance
- Flight seat allocation
- Any meals in the aircraft
- Lunch & Dinner (wherever not included)
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours or Additional sightseeing, activities, and experiences outside of the itinerary
- Visa required, for more information, please connect with our Visa Experts.
- Visa depends on the nationality (our holiday expert will advise you on the visa procedure based on your nationality).
Terms & Conditions
- The package offered is operated in a Group exclusively for Travelwings
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change at any given point in time without any prior notice.
- The prices offered are as per the current promotions and respective offers would be valid at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per the payment policy.
- Any delays or changes in flight timings are at the sole discretion of the airline.
- Itineraries are just indicative and might change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- For the extra tour/ optional tour, English Speaking Driver cum guide will be provided if it's less than 3 pax
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable due to an unexpected situation, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/ interconnecting rooms/non-smoking rooms/rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room type (double or twin) is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hrs and check-out time is 1100Hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- All tours and transfers are by sharing a coach while in a group, the client should follow the timing on the ground. If any transfer is missed, Travelwings will not be responsible, and the client will bear the extra cost
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, the hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (the amount depends upon the hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the room).
- Any ticket to attractions, museums, trains, cable cars, ferries, rides, safari, etc. is not included unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of departure. Client’s responsibility to obtain correct, current, and valid passports and re-entry permits where required. Please reach out to our team if you need any help with this.
- Travelwings have nothing to do with any last-minute changes in Visa requirements and regulations of the country.
- Customers are fully responsible to carry proper travel documentation (make sure that all travel documents are valid and complete and check the entry requirements for your upcoming trip before you travel).
- No refund can be given for air tickets and partially used services.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue.
- The following cancellation policy will apply from the day of the initial booking date.
Payment And Cancellation Policy
- 45 days or more from the departure date - 25% of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable).
- Between 30 to 45 days from the departure date - 50 % of the package cost is to be paid (non-refundable).
- Less than 30 days from the departure date - 100% of the package cost (non-refundable).
- Full refund is only applicable in the case of flight cancellation due to COVID restrictions and lockdown measures in the respective destinations as per the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country .
- In Case of Visa rejections /cases where the customers are offloaded at the airport or by immigration, the penalty will be applicable as per the Cancellation policy
An Escape To Portugal And Spain