Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Upto 10% Discount. Hurry!
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
Book 3N Almaty, Tirana, Kazakhstan Vacation. Almaty is an exceptional city with beautiful architecture, art and nature's bounty in abundance. Experience the destination to its fullest with our incredible full day tours taking you to the scenic Charyn Canyon, Turgen Waterfalls, Issyk Lake, and more with hotel stay, airport transfers and daily breakfast all included.
Arrival in Almaty
Welcome to the Almaty International Airport. Transfer to the hotel and complete check-in procedure. Spend the evening by exploring the city on your own. Enjoy the nightlife and local markets at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Half Day Tirana City Tour (4 hours)
After breakfast at the hotel, embark on a 3-hour city tour around Almaty. During the city tour you will visit the historical center of Almaty including 28 Panfilov's Guardsmen Park, Republic Square, Abay Square, Astana Square, Monument of Independence and Opera and Ballet Theater.
Have lunch at a local restaurant, and proceed onwards for a 1-hour visit of Museum Almaty. This is a leading scientific research and cultural-educational institution of Almaty. The museum presents the history of Almaty from the period of the first settlements on the territory of the city and its neighborhoods until today. Separate sections are devoted to the formation of the Kazakh statehood, the Verny period and the history of modern Almaty.
Excursion to the highest point in the city (2 hours)- Kok-Tobe Park: This is the highest point in the city of Almaty, standing on a 1100 m hill at the south-east edge of the city. It's worth a visit the Park Kok-Tobe because of its panoramic view of the city from all directions. To reach the Kok Tobe hill, you will take a cable car ride, which starts near the famous Hotel Kazakhstan and goes over some of the oldest parts of Almaty, and the magnificent fruit growing gardens. (entrance ticket to the Kok-Tobe Park is included)
Day at leisure or a planned full day tour to Charyn Canyon National Park (at an additional cost of AED 600 per person approximately)
After a delicious breakfast, spend the day at leisure to explore the city on your own. You have the option os going onwards for the famous Charyn Canyon excursion, roughly at a 90 kilometers distance. It is a sight to behold! Visit one of the most spectacular natural spots near Almaty easily on this private day tour to the Charyn Canyon. As this is a tour just for you and your party, you can enjoy comfortable transportation and the full attention of your guide. Hike to the bottom of the canyon, see how the locals traditionally lived in yurts, and learn all about the culture and history of Kazakhstan from your local guide. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, complete the check-out formalities. Transfer to the airport in time to catch your departure flight. We hope to see you again in Almaty!
- Return airfare on Economy Class
- 3 night's accommodation in Almaty - 4*
- Daily breakfast
- Almaty City Tour with transfers (entrance included)
- Comfortable private vehicle throughout the tour
- Airport transfers on a private basis
- English speaking local guide throughout the tour
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic and Internal Airfare
- Visa fee if require
- RT-PCR test
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are for person on a double sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel too.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveller must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.