Ship Name : Costa Toscana
Take a 3-night cruise aboard the Costa Toscana, a luxury cruise ship sailing from Dubai. Discover the beautiful sights and sounds of the Arabian Gulf on an unforgettable cruise. Feel welcome with the numerous amenities such as a luxurious spa and gym, swimming pools with slides and water games. In addition, there are several gourmet restaurants with a variety of Italian and other international cuisine and so much more. Comfort, luxury, and memorable trips are always assured by the friendly crew. The ships` first-class service, designer boutiques and spacious outdoor areas make a trip aboard the Costa Toscana a dream holiday come true. Travelwings can help you plan your cruise. Book today!
How to make a booking?
To make the booking, simply fill in the form, call +971 045561004 or email us at email@example.com
||Abu Dhabi, UAE
- December: 22,29, 2023
- January: 05,12,19,26, 2024
- February: 02,09,16,23, 2024
- March: 01,08, 2024
- Meals in one of our many complimentary dining venues
- 24-hour Dining venue (on select ships)
- Outdoor Buffet (on select ships)
- Pool Bar and Grill (on select ships, liquor will be charged as per your accommodation package)
- Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and ice water
- All entertainment onboard (with the exception of theater entertainment with meal)
- Art Auctions
- Poolside activities
- Access to fitness facilities
- Select onboard presentations
- Sports Court activities
- Use of outdoor pools and hot tubs
- In-stateroom TV programming (except for on-demand movies)
- Phone calls onboard the ship (stateroom to stateroom)
- Suite Guests receive additional amenities, based on the category of accommodation. For more info contact Travelwings.
- Airfare (International and Domestic)
- Travel Insurance
- RT-PCR test
- Service Charges/Gratuities Charges to be paid on board
- Meals in Specialty Restaurants
- Port Excursions
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soft drinks and some other non-alcoholic beverages
- Government taxes, port expenses, and fees
- Convenience Charge for Room Service (does not apply to The Haven and Norwegian Suites)
- Arrival/ Departure transfers to Port.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.
- The price indicated is for the cruise only.
Terms and Conditions
- Cruise is subject to availability at the time of booking on a first come first serve basis.
- The itinerary may change as per the Cruise liner Guidelines
- Covid Guideline/ Travel requirements may change
- 100% payment is required for the confirmation of the package.
- Non-refundable & non-amendable once confirmed.
- The promotion (if any) is valid subject to the availability of Cruise/Cabin.
- Gratuities Charges vary from Cruise to Cruise & the sectors in which the Cruise will be sailing and has to be paid onboard separately over and above the booking price.
- PCR test varies depending on the destination & Cruise/airline operating to the location.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for the COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from your fellow traveller/s.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Make sure to take all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority for more info visit
- To get the latest update, kindly check with our Call Center Team.
3 Nights Gulf Cruising on Costa Toscana