Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island - Ultra All Inclusive
AED 1,155 (Per Room per Night) starting from
Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island
Boasting a private beach area, Rixos Saadiyat Island Abu Dhabi is located in the Saadiyat Island district, 2.3 mi from Louver Abu Dhabi. Featuring an all inclusive concept, guests can stay at one of the luxurious 378 rooms or villas. The property offers an onsite spa, fitness center, pristine private beach, water park or wave pool.
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms include a kitchenette with a fridge. All guest rooms at Rixos Saadiyat Island feature air conditioning and a wardrobe. Yas Mall is a 20 minute drive away and Abu Dhabi Mall is 4.3 mi from Rixos Saadiyat Island. Abu Dhabi International Airport is 16 mi from the property.
Stay Date : 3rd August 2020 - 31st August 2020
Above rates are based on Double Occupancy
All rates are Ultra All Inclusive
All rates in this agreement are quoted in local currency (AED) per room per night and are inclusive of 3.5%
Tourism fee, 2% municipality fee, 10% service charge and 5% value added tax (VAT).
02 Minimum Length of Stay restriction applies during weekend (Thursday - Friday)
Rates are subject to change and availability upon confirmation
Note: Rates are inclusive of all the meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic Beverages)
How to make a booking?
To make the booking, Simply fill in the form below, call +97145561000 or email us on email@example.com.
- All other meals and drinks.
- Any personal expenses (telephone, laundry, mini bar etc.).
- Transportation expenses.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are subject to availability at time of booking on first come first serve basis.
- 100% payment required for confirming the booking.
- Non-refundable and non-amendable once confirmed.
- Above rates are inclusive of all taxes and VAT (excluding Muncipality Room Fee payable by guest directly to hotel).
- Late check-out charges apply; check in time is 3 p.m. and checkout time is 12 p.m.
- Valid ID issued from Ministry of Interior or driving license for Emirates, and for foreigners. Passport with valid UAE.Visa required upon check-in for each person staying in the hotel.
- The resort overlooks to lagoon, hence no beach access due to irregular tidal waves.
- Tourism Dirham Fee/City tax is not included in the rate and will be charged to the guest directly.