Radisson Blu Hotel located on Yas Island is easily accessible from Abu Dhabi International
Airport. Elegant and peaceful, the breath taking views of the Arabian Gulf Arabian will
leave you in awe both during the daytime and night. Nestled right next to 11,000 square
meters of private beach, guests have convenient access to cultural highlights including Qasr
al-Hosn, and Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas
Waterworld are also just a stone's throw away.
Home to 327 lavish rooms and suites, three pools, a luxurious spa, and special kid friendly club
activities- Radisson Blue Hotel is an excellent choice for families to build memories and enjoy
quality time together. Moreover, the wide spread of nine eateries caters to all taste buds from
delicious Italian, Japanese specialties to classics from Vienna.
- 4* Property
- Superior Room
- Occupancy for 2 adults and 1 child (up to 11 yrs of age)
- Complimentary Free access to Warner Bros or Yas Waterworld or Ferrari World (01 Park Access per night only)
- Complimentary access to the Yas beach
- All other meals and drinks
- Any personal expenses (telephone,laundry,mini bar etc)
- Transportation expenses
- Tourism Dirhams is payable directly to the hotel
Terms and Conditions
- Child will be staying on existing bed with parents
- Rates are subject to availability at time of booking on first come first serve basis.
- 100% payment required for confirming the booking.
- Non-refundable and non-amendable once confirmed.
- Supplement charges may apply for Christmas,New Year and peak dates /blackout dates
- Above rates are inclusive of all taxes and VAT (excluding Muncipality Room Fee payable by
directly to hotel).
- Late check-out charges apply; check in time is 3 p.m. and checkout time is 12 p.m.
- Valid ID issued from Ministry of Interior or driving license for Emirates, and for
Passport with valid UAE.Visa required upon check-in for each person staying in the hotel.
- The resort overlooks to lagoon, hence no beach access due to irregular tidal waves.
- Tourism Dirham Fee/City tax is not included in the rate and will be charged to the guest
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- All hotels have specially trained staff who are responsible for overseeing all
cleaning-related hotel operations, preventative measures, and handle related guest
- Hotels conduct daily temperature checks using thermal cameras for all employees, guests,
contractors, and vendors when they enter the hotel.
- Masks are to be worn at all times on the property except when inside the swimming pools or
- Hand sanitisers are kept at all convenient spots around public areas for the safety of the
- All rooms, suites, apartments and villas are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after
checkout. These are then kept vacant for hours before they are occupied by the next guest.
- Following COVID 19 guidelines, amenities in rooms such as stationery, iron, hairdryer,
etc., are provided only upon request.
- The hotel staff places physical distancing signage at various locations across the property
to serve as a reminder to adhere to social distancing norms.
- The seating arrangements in all restaurants are maintained at a safe distance between the
- Poolside areas and beachside furniture including sunbeds and chairs are thoroughly cleaned
and sanitized after every use. Sunbeds are kept at least two meters apart to maintain
- Public areas that come in frequent contact with the guests such as door handles, elevators,
etc., undergo regular sanitization throughout the day.
- If any employee or guest displays the symptoms of a viral infection, kindly report it to
the hotel staff. The hotel staff is well-trained to handle such situations effectively and