Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at BM Beach Hotel
AED 330 (Per Room per Night) starting from
BM Beach Hotel
Situated on a private sandy beach in Ras al Khaimah, this 4-star hotel is surrounded by a lush landscaped garden. Leisure facilities include an Olympic sized swimming pool. Free WiFi is available in the public areas.Air-conditioned rooms at the BM Beach Hotel feature large windows with views of palm trees or the Arabian Gulf.
Al Rahala Restaurant serves a variety of international cuisine and regional dishes. The Beach Hotel also has a coffee shop, as well as 2 lively nightclubs offering live entertainment.
Guests can play volleyball on the beach, or visit the fitness centre. Staff at the tour desk assist with car hire and offer information on local attractions. Nearby leisure activities include windsurfing and diving.
Valid for 2 adults and 1 child (06 years below)
Booking Validity : Till 28 November 2020.
Above rates are based on Double Occupancy
01 Child up to 11.99 y/o will be free on existing bedding but child supplement will be charged as per rate plan above
02 Child up to 11.99 y/o will be charged for an extra bed as per rate plan above
Maximum capacity of 1 extra bed per room
Child 12 years and above will be considered as an adult
How to make a booking?
To make the booking, Simply fill in the form below, call +97145561000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other meals and drinks.
- Any personal expenses (telephone, laundry, mini bar etc.).
- Transportation expenses.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are subject to availability at time of booking on first come first serve basis.
- 100% payment required for confirming the booking.
- Non-refundable and non-amendable once confirmed.
- Above rates are inclusive of all taxes and VAT (excluding Muncipality Room Fee payable by guest directly to hotel).
- Late check-out charges apply; check in time is 3 p.m. and checkout time is 12 p.m.
- Valid ID issued from Ministry of Interior or driving license for Emirates, and for foreigners. Passport with valid UAE.Visa required upon check-in for each person staying in the hotel.
- The resort overlooks to lagoon, hence no beach access due to irregular tidal waves.
- Tourism Dirham Fee/City tax is not included in the rate and will be charged to the guest directly.