If you're looking for the best Vietnam holidays, you should definitely consider buying Vietnam holiday packages from Travelwings. Our Vietnam tour packages offer a wide range of experiences and attractions that are sure to suit any type of traveller. With Travelwings, you can customize your trip according to your preferences and budget, and rest assured that all of your travel arrangements will be taken care of. Whether you're interested in exploring the vibrant cities, enjoying the scenic beauty of the countryside, or discovering the rich cultural heritage of Vietnam, Travelwings has got you covered. So, don't miss out on the opportunity to have the best Vietnam holiday experience - book your Vietnam holiday package with Travelwings today!
Airlines across the globe offer direct and interconnecting flights to Vietnam. Some international airlines that offer connectivity options to Vietnam include Japan Airlines, Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, AirAsia, Turkish Airlines, Jet Airways and many more.
The most economical and time-sensitive way of travelling to Vietnam from Nigeria is definitely via air. Some of the top airlines operating between Vietnam and Nigeria include VietJet Air, Turkish Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, Air France, and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
The best time to visit and explore Vietnam is from March to April. During these months the rainfall is low and the temperature is a lot less humid.
Some of the major attractions to explore and visit in Vietnam include places like
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Ha Long Bay
- Da Nang
- Hoi An and many more.
Vietnam is a beautiful and diverse country with a rich cultural heritage and a variety of attractions to explore. Here are some top things to do in Vietnam:
- Explore the bustling city of Ho Chi Minh
- Visit the stunning Ha Long Bay
- Experience the charming town of Hoi An
- Take a trip to the Mekong Delta
- Learn about Vietnam's history at the War Remnants Museum
- Try the local cuisine
- Go trekking in Sapa
Some of the most intriguing facts about Vietnam include pointers like
- The country is the largest exporter of black pepper and cashew nuts.
- Son Doong is the largest cave in the world which is in Vietnam.
- Vietnam is the second-largest producer of coffee beans in the world.
- The Vietnamese language has six different tones to it and a change of tone can change the very meaning of the word.
- Formerly Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City is the largest and most populated city in Vietnam.
Nigerian citizens travelling to Vietnam are required to obtain a visa before arrival. Here's the visa procurement process for Nigerians travelling to Vietnam:
Note: It's important to note that visa requirements and processes can change, so it's always a good idea to check with the Embassy of Vietnam in Nigeria or our Travelwings’ own personal visa agent for the latest information and updates.
The Vietnamese Dong (VND) is the official currency of Vietnam.