Looking to add some pizzazz to your travel plans? Look no further than Lebanon holiday packages from Travelwings! Their Lebanon tour packages are the perfect way to spice up your vacation and explore all that this beautiful country has to offer. Whether you want to dive into the fascinating history and culture of Lebanon or just kick back and relax on its stunning beaches, Travelwings has got you covered. So why settle for a boring old holiday when you can have the best Lebanon holidays with Travelwings? Don't miss out on the chance to add some excitement to your travel plans!
Airlines across the globe offer direct and interconnecting flights to Lebanon. Some international airlines that offer connectivity options to Lebanon include Qatar Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Finnair, Singapore Airlines, Ethiopian Airlines, Air India, Thai Airways International and many more.
The most economical and time-sensitive way of travelling to Lebanon from Nigeria is definitely via air. Some of the top airlines operating between Lebanon and Nigeria include Ethiopian Airlines, Egypt Air, Lebanon Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Air France, and a few more.
The best time to visit and explore Lebanon is from March to May. During these months the country is at its best, visually due to new flowers of all colours that mark the dawn of spring.
Some of the major attractions to explore and visit in Lebanon include places like
- Baalbek and many more.
Lebanon is a country full of diverse attractions and experiences to explore. Here are five top things to do in Lebanon:
- Visit the ancient city of Byblos
- Explore the vibrant city of Beirut
- Ski in the mountains
- Relax on the beaches
- Visit the Jeita Grotto and much more.
Some of the most intriguing facts about Lebanon include pointers like
- Lebanon is one of the oldest countries in the world and has been home to many ancient civilizations, including the Phoenicians, Romans, and Ottomans.
- Lebanon is known as the "Switzerland of the Middle East" because of its mountainous terrain and diverse culture.
- Lebanon is the only country in the Middle East with a Christian president and a parliamentary system that guarantees representation for all religious groups.
- Lebanon has a thriving wine industry and is known for producing some of the best wines in the world, including the famous Chateau Musar.
- Lebanon has a unique cuisine that blends Middle Eastern and Mediterranean flavours. Some of its most popular dishes include hummus, tabbouleh, and kibbeh.
Nigerian citizens who wish to travel to Lebanon will need to obtain a visa before their trip. The visa requirements for Nigerian citizens are as follows:
Note: It's important to note that visa requirements can change, and it's always a good idea to check with the Lebanese embassy or consulate in Nigeria before planning your trip to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information.
The Lebanese Pound (LBP) is the official currency of Lebanon.