Fumba Beach Lodge ensures a quiet and private getaway in the divine tropical environs. The soulful earthy ambiance, admirable design, and unmatched comfort make your stay memorable. Reach the place in no time as it lies near the heart of Zanzibar's capital, Stone Town.
Enjoy holidaying in Tanzanian style. Fumba Beach Lodge, the pleasure spot is set 30-minutes away from Stone Town, Zanzibar's capital. The comfortable facilities and hospitable staff make sure that your every moment is cherishable. This large marine heaven offers amazing snorkeling experiences, leisure options in its private environment, romantic evening date in dining areas, fresh breeze in tropical gardens, and private beach access for fun. The friendly first-class services and free-standing spacious cottages offer convincing relaxing experiences. Enjoy massages, feet, and hand beauty treatments at its spa that soothes your mind and body. Praise its outstanding natural beauty that reflects its surrounding essence.
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
- Return Airfare on Economy Class
- 3 nights accommodation in Deluxe Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport transfers on a Private basis
- Travel Insurance
- 1 PCR test at the local destination
Above rates are calculated at 1 USD = 550 NGN (Subject to change on the day of booking)
- Visa Fees (if any - depending on the nationality)
- Lunch and Dinner not included
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours and add-on services, if any
- While Staying in Zanzibar, all guests have to pay an 'Infrastructure Tax' of USD 1 per person per day. This is payable directly at the hotel and applies to both adults and children.
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The rate is not valid for holidays, special events, peak season, and blackout dates, seasonal charges may apply depending on the date of travel.
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Rates & Room availability is subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment as per the booking terms.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 Hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- Above Rate is based per person on a double sharing basis.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on the date of travel.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa conditions of the country of travel.
- Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- The passengers must ensure on their own that they have a valid passport for the necessary period as per the travelling destination immigration rules. The passengers should also arrange for visas before travelling with this holiday package.
- Travelwings.com does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of a passport or visa issue. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- PCR Test within the last 72 hours before departure is required. Upon arrival, a PCR test at the border is required.
- Ensure that the Negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveller.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisory and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.