Wake up to a property blessed tropical treasures as you wander the corridors with open spaces and palm trees. This is nothing but a blissful experience in a hotel with a traditional makuti roof surrounded by coconut plantations. Serenity sets in as you enjoy the views of the Indian Ocean and indulge in world-class facilities at the resort. Give yourself a pampering spa treatment at the Shwari Spa. Take a dip in one of the pools on-site or simply spend quality time enjoying wraps and pizzas at the Kobe Restaurant. The beach is ever inviting as you stare into the infinity of the blue Indian Ocean or go on to tee off on the golf course. You could even head out to visit the Cheetah's Rock, Tangawizi Spice Farm, Zanzibar Spice, and Heritage Centre among other attractions, all of which are within 10 km from the resort. Safety and hygiene are taken care of by the diligent staff as sanitizing and social distancing protocols are followed immaculately. Come, escape into the world of pristine nature at the Sea Cliff Resort & Spa, Zanzibar.
2 nights stay in Standard Room
Return airport/seaport transfer
Stay Date: Valid until 30 April, 2021
How to make a booking?
To make the booking, Simply fill in the form below, call +23416361010
or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return international flight tickets and taxes
- Entry visas
- Medical and Travel insurance
- Telephone, faxes, and emails
- Tour costs (excludes porterage)
- Any gratuities to driver/guides, game rangers, local guides or incidental tips to hotel/lodge staff, bar and waiting staff.
- All items of personal nature such as laundry, drinks, etc.
- Airport arrival and departure transfers (in Tanzania) and any optional excursions that are not indicated in your itinerary.
- While Staying in Zanzibar, all guests have to pay an 'Infrastructure Tax' of US$1 per person per day. This is payable directly at the hotel and applies to both adults and children.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking on a first come first serve basis.
- 100% payment is required for confirmation of the booking.
- The booking is non-refundable and non-amendable once confirmed.
- The official check-in time is 3 p.m and the checkout time is noon. Late check-out charges may apply if you happen to check-out late.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- Every traveler (short-term stay) needs to present a Negative PCR test for COVID-19 made mandatory by the Health Protection Agency (HPA) on arrival, effective 10 September 2020.
- The PCR test for COVID-19 has to be conducted within a maximum of 72 hours prior to departure.
- The traveler must provide a Negative PCR test for the COVID-19 health document in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. Frequent washing every 30 minutes is recommended.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisory and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear an N95 mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.