Experience blissful sunset views and unique experiences on our Mykonos & Santorini tour. We take
you to the splendid Greek islands with exciting optional tours on offer. From spending
unmissable sunset moments on Delos Island to travelling to the fabulous volcanic islands of Nea
Kameni and Palea Kameni. Enjoy picturesque seafront views on the island of Thirassia and visit
the village of Oia for spectacular sunset scenes. These optional tours add to the holiday
excitement. We put you up in 3* comforts with free breakfast. That's not all! You get return
airfare, airport and port transfers, hi-speed ferry tickets and Travel Insurance. Don't wait!
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
Day 1: Arrival at Mykonos
Welcome to Mykonos, the famous Greek island. Upon arrival at the airport, we arrange to meet you
so as to transfer you in comfort to your hotel, as per the itinerary.
Day 2: Mykonos
After a delicious breakfast, you have the day to spend at leisure. There is an optional tour to
Delos on offer that you could choose to take. The tour is a splendid cruise experience to Delos
Island, one of the smallest of the Cyclades. Enjoy the splendid Delos sunset on our tour in the
perfect sunset location.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Mykonos - Santorini
After a tasty breakfast you will be picked up from the hotel. Transfer to the port for departure
to the splendid island of Santorini (the travel time would be 2 hours and 40 minutes). Upon
arrival at Santorini, you will be met at the port. Transfer comfortably to the hotel and spend
the rest of the day at leisure. Rejoice in the beauty of the island breeze, sunshine and ocean
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Santorini
Enjoy a lovely breakfast and a free day at leisure. You have an optional tour on offer aboard the
Volcano - Hot Springs- Thirassia- Oia Sunset Cruise. Upon arrival at the Athinios Port, we get
on board a traditional boat. The cruise has its first stop at the volcanic island of Nea Kameni.
Discover this natural wonder with us as we hike up a dirt path to the crater of the volcano. The
fun part is that the crater is still active, which adds to the excitement of the tour. The tour
proceeds to the island of Palea Kameni, formed from large deposits left behind from volcanic
eruptions. The oldest volcanic island is where you can swim in the green sulphurous waters or
take a healthy mud bath in the warm therapeutic mud.
After half an hour, the traditional boat set sail towards the island of Thirassia. Enjoy the
charming island famous for its cultural and traditional hues. Relish a seafront lunch in one of
the tavernas overlooking the gorgeous sea. You can also swim in the beach waters near the port.
The priceless views of the blue sea are memorable to cherish. The boat tour proceeds to the
village of Oia where the tour ends with spectacular sunset views.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Departure
Relish an enjoyable breakfast at the hotel. We arrange to pick you up at the hotel and transfer
you to the airport for your departure flight. Carry with you images of a memorable and magical
- Return Airfare on Economy Class
- 2 nights accommodation in Mykonos - 3* or similar
- 2 nights accommodation in Santorini - 3* or similar
- Daily breakfast
- Mykonos Port Hotel to Mykonos Port by private transfer
- Santorini Port Hotel to Santorini Port by private transfer
- High-speed boat tickets (Mykonos to Santorini)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Drivers may wait up to 45 minutes for delayed flights. After 45 minutes of wait time,
there will be an extra amount charged payable on the spot by the client
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours and add-on services, if any
- Any expense of a personal nature
- City Tax is payable directly at the hotel (USD 4 per person per night)
Terms and Conditions
- The above package is valid for travel until 31st May 2022.
- Boat ticket rates have been calculated on economy class seats and are based on the current
- All transfers are valid for daytime travel.
- PCR Test with a negative result valid within the last 72 hours before departure is
- COVID restrictions and PCR guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Rates and room availability are subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment as per the booking terms.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is
1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- The above rate is based per person on a double sharing basis.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on the date of travel.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa conditions of the
country of travel.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Passengers must ensure on their own that they have a valid passport for the necessary period
as per the travel destination immigration rules. Passengers should also arrange for visas
before travelling with this holiday package.
- Travelwings.com does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of
a passport or visa issue. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking
terms and conditions.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet of distance from the next traveller.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocols.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the
nearest medical authority.