Take the adventurous tour of Belgrade city and witness its unending charm at its museums,
historical sites, art centers, shopping complexes, monuments and more. Stay at a lavish
for 3 nights and 4 days and enjoy ultimate hospitality. Relish great Serbian food and
airport and hotel transfers. Take up the package and go on a private tour of Belgrade.
the beauty of the National Assembly, the House of Flowers, Kneza Milosa, the Royal
a lot more. The excursion would help you understand the lifestyle of the city and would
insight into how it became a significant centre of trade, politics, history and culture.
get free restaurants and souvenir vouchers and professional assistance from
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
Day 1: Arrival at Belgrade
Arrive at Belgrade Airport and meet our professional guides as they would escort you
selected hotel. Spend the remaining day at leisure on your own. Enjoy an overnight
avail of great hospitality.
Day 2: Half Day City Tour
The tour of the most important historical sights and attractions of Belgrade begins,
areas beyond the city center. Our journey begins from the most important place:
National Assembly from one, and The City Assembly from the other side, and then we
through one of the main streets of Belgrade, named Kneza MiloÅ¡a, with beautiful
style from the 20th century. Driving through the luxury area of the city - Dedinje,
you will see
The House of Flowers (Mausoleum of the most famous president in Ex Yugoslavia,
Tito), then we
will pass by the Royal Compound, and the most luxurious street with the residence of
Next, we proceed to the fascinating biggest orthodox temple in Europe named the
Temple of St.
Sava. After the visit, we drive to the Old town, Belgrade fortress and Kalemegdan
you will enjoy your walking tour in this area.
Day 3: Free day / Leisure
After breakfast, spend your day at leisure. Visit the museums, monuments, parks or
centres of Belgrade. You can also opt for private excursions at an additional cost
beautiful Vojvodina, Novi Sad, Sremski Karlovci, Fruska Gora Mountains, the
vineyards of Topola,
and the mausoleum of Oplenac. Come back to the hotel after a tiring yet memorable
day for an
Day 4: Departure
The fourth day brings an end to the 3-Night Belgrade tour. After having a satisfying
check out from the hotel and get escorted to the airport for your flight back home.
- Return Airfare on Economy Class
- 3 nights accommodation in 4*
- Daily breakfast
- Half-Day City Tour
- Airport transfers
- 1 PCR test at the local destination
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours and add-on services, if any
- Any expenses of personal nature
Terms and Conditions
- The above package is valid for travel till 31st May 2022.
- The rate is not valid for New Year, special events, peak season and black out dates
- Rates for Single/Triple/Quad Occupancy will vary and will be provided on request.
- All passengers must hold a negative (COVID-19) RT-PCR test result issued no more
hours prior to arrival.
- PCR Test with negative results valid within the last 72 hours before departure back
is a mandate.
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines might change anytime without any
- Rates & room availability subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment as per the booking
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time
1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- The above rate is based on per person on a double sharing basis.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on the date of travel.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa conditions of
country of travel.
- Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- The passengers must ensure on their own that they have a valid passport for the
period as per the traveling destination immigration rules. The passengers should
arrange for visas before traveling with this holiday package.
- Travelwings.com does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel
a passport or visa issue. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the
terms and conditions.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- The PCR Test within the last 72 hours before departure is required. Upon arrival, a
at the border is required.
- Ensure that the Negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisory and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow the security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have
any) to the
nearest medical authority.