Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Upto 10% Discount. Hurry!
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
Book 3N Cairo, Giza, Egypt Vacation. Egypt’s ancient and impenetrable structures and mysteries await your presence this winter! Whether it be the Great Pyramid of Giza or the Sphinx you’re after, we’ve got you covered, which is why we bring this custom-tailored package to the land of the Pharaohs to you. We ensure our customers enjoy the fascinating historical tours without skimping on the luxury so they can have the time of their lives in pure, reckless abandon. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and book this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity NOW!
Welcome To Cairo
Day one of your tour will commence with your arrival at Cairo International Airport in Egypt. At the airport, you will be welcomed by our representative, who will receive you and facilitate your transfer to the Cairo Pyramids Park Resort, where you will arrive by road in a private car. Post this, you will have the rest of the evening at your leisure to explore the luxurious facilities the hotel has to offer. You may also attend the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, which we can facilitate at additional expense.
Day two will begin with a bountiful buffet breakfast at the resort. We will take you to discover the famous Giza plateau hosting the eponymous pyramid complex, other pyramids you’d hate to miss, and who could forget the legendary Sphinx. Next, we will continue our journey to the famous Egyptian museum and the near-mythical, all-important young pharaoh himself, Tutankhamun and his treasures and wares. Post this jam-packed, educational, and unbelievable day in the shadows of history, you will be transferred back to your hotel for a relaxing and recharging night-in.
Day three begins with a leisurely yet hearty buffet breakfast at the hotel in Cairo, after which you shall have the day at leisure, to do as you please. If you so choose, you could tour the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali inside Salah El-Din Citadel, continuing on to visit Old Cairo with Islamic and Coptic areas and the Old Bazaars of Khan El Khalili at additional expense. Otherwise, feel free to venture into this bustling, incredible city to discover the marvellously manic markets of Cairo or its scintillating sights overlooking the desolate desert dunes.
The final day of the journey will start with an excellent breakfast at the Cairo Pyramids Park Resort. After this, you will be transferred back to Cairo International Airport for your flight back. You will return with unforgettable memories of a trip across Cairo and its many wonders.
- Return Flight with 20 kg baggage
- 03 Nights in Cairo Pyramids Park Resort 4* or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Visit Pyramid, Sphinx & Egyptian Museum
- Transfers on a Private basis
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic and Internal Airfare
- Visa fee if require
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks and more
- Options tours and add-on services
- Tips for the driver and the guide
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are for person on a double sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel too.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveller must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
Uncover Egypt’s Past and Present