National Day Deal
Get Upto 10% OFF On Early Booking. Hurry!
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare
- Luxurious Stays
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Transfers & Sightseeing
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Impeccable safety standards
- Unmissable prices
Book 4N Bangkok, Pattaya, Thailand Vacation. Get transported to the world of wonder with our combo tour of Pattaya and Bangkok. Explore the soft sands of Coral island, dive into the turquoise blue underwater world, sunbathe, paraglide, go on speed boat ride thrills and much more. The holiday includes the Bangkok city tour. Immerse in the unique serenity of Buddhism temples with a visit to the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho and Wat Arun (tickets included). That’s not all! The fabulous tour is in the comforts of luxurious 4-star accommodation with transfers on a SIC basis, English speaking guide and assistance on arrival and departures. Don't miss the holiday. Book today!
Arrival in Bangkok - Pattaya By Road
Welcome to Thailand! Upon your arrival at the Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport, our representative will assist you with a comfortable transfer to Pattaya, Bangkok`s largest resort city. This is a short 2-hour’s drive from Bangkok. Make yourself comfortable as you check in to the hotel and relax.
Optional Activity: In your leisure time, you can catch up on the Alcazar cabaret where some of Thailand's top performers put up a glittering show. The elaborate set and costumes mare worth seeing. Enjoy the 70-minute performance, one of Pattaya’s top attractions for decades. Like the Moulin Rouge in Paris, the Alcazar cabaret puts on a spectacular performance of dance and music with state-of-the-art lighting and sound systems. You can choose from several options that specify time, seat and hotel transfer details.
Overnight stay in Pattaya.
Coral Island tour with Lunch
Relish a morning breakfast and take the exciting Coral Island (Koh Lan) tour. The change of pace from the bustling busy beaches of Pattaya to the tranquil surroundings of Coral Island is welcoming. The beautiful island with glass-clear waters and extensive corals keeps you entertained with island adventures and a chance to relax as well. Coral Island is a veritable paradise with beautiful white sandy beach stretches, coral reefs and the brilliance of tropical sunshine. You could also simply lounge to sunbathe and relax amid the golden beach views. You have an option of an adventure aboard a glass-bottom boat to see the colourful fish, sea urchins, parrotfish, and sea sponges in the underwater world.You can take the banana boat ride or parasailing experiences or simply sink your toes into the soft sand for some beach time. Enjoy a buffet lunch of freshly caught seafood, and work on getting the perfect sun tan. Overnight stay at the pre-booked hotel.
Pattaya to Bangkok by Road - En route Half-Day Bangkok City Tour
After a hearty breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to Bangkok. En route, you will embark on a sightseeing adventure in Bangkok city and explore the tourist attractions starting with a tour of the Golden Budhha Temple(Wat Traimit), which is a prominent stop on Bangkok’s temple trail. Measuring nine feet (three meters) tall and weighing more than five tons (4,535 kilograms). The next stop will be at the Marble Buddha Temple (Wat Benchamabophit) or the Marble Temple, which is a Buddhist temple in the Dusit area of Bangkok made from Italian marble. Enter the working temple to take in its ornate features, including typical Thai curved roofs and glittering decorations. Finally, stop at the Gems Gallery, where you can browse for precious stones available for purchase (tickets included). Orientation tour of Chinatown, Old Bangkok City, Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho and Wat Arun.
Day at Leisure
Post breakfast your day is free for shopping or you can take optional sightseeing.
- Safari World & Marine Park (an ideal stop for fun-filled excitement and entertainment)
- Floating Market (check out the local delicacies, colours, chaos and picturesque views of the iconic attraction)
- Madame Tussauds (interact with fame and superstars in this real wax museum)
Overnight stay in Bangkok.
After an enjoyable breakfast, proceed to check out from the hotel. Transfer to the airport for the return journey with wonderful memories of Thailand.
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare via Gulf Air.
- 23 kg baggage allowance and 7 kg hand luggage allowance.
- 02 nights stay at A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel or similar
- 02 nights stay at Avani Atrium Bangkok or similar
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Coral lsland tour with lunch
- Half-day Bangkok city tour
- Round trip airport transfer
- Covid 19 & Travel Insurance (Standard)
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Transfer and tours are on Sharing In Coach basis (a closed group with social distancing)
- Flight seat allocation
- Any meals in the aircraft
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours and add-on services if any
- For vaccinated passengers & children below 11.99 yrs old, a PCR test is not required to return to UAE, however, if a passenger requires, we can arrange the test with an additional cost .
- Summary of Countries and Territories entitled for Visa Exemption and Visa on Arrival to Thailand Click Here
- Visa Required for other nationalities , for more information please connect with our Visa Experts.
- VISA processing time is up to 2-3 working days/Depending on Nationality.
(Visa is depending on nationality (our holiday expert will advise you on the visa procedure based on your nationality)
Terms & Conditions
- This package is valid for 30 November until 04 December 2022
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Rates & room availability are subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 hours and check-out time is 1100 hours Local Time. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per the payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative and might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/interconnecting rooms/non-smoking rooms/rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room type (double or twin) is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour package.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue; a cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- PCR test varies from the destination & airline as per the requirement. To get the latest update, kindly check with the Call Center Team.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for the COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.
Blissful Bangkok & Pattaya