Discover the best of Vietnam on our 6-night 7-day tour. The country welcomes you with its rich culture and history complemented by its eclectic nature and green grasslands. This well-planned itinerary includes one night in Hanoi, one night in Halong Bay, two nights in Hoi An and two nights in Ho Chi Minh (as per the inclusions). Come and experience Vietnam with us and make memories that will last a lifetime. And that's not all! Return airfare, free breakfast, airport transfers, 4-star accommodation, sightseeing tours, and travel insurance are included. Book with Travelwings today!
- Welcome to Vietnam! Upon arrival in Hanoi, you will be picked up from the airport and transferred to a hotel.
- The rest of the day is yours to explore this fascinating city and its bustling streets.
- In the afternoon visit the Temple of Literature. In 1076, Vietnam's first university Quoc Tu Giam was established within a temple to educate Vietnam's royalty, mandarins and members of the elite.
- The university functioned for an incredible time of 700 years and its gardens and the well-preserved architecture offer a fascinating glimpse into Vietnam’s past.
- End of the day, visit Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge & moving to Dong Xuan Market with its bustling stalls and brisk trading.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Hanoi - Halong Bay - SIC Tours (B/L/D)
- This morning we will depart after breakfast for Halong Bay, one of the most stunning natural wonders of Vietnam, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Around 12:00 noon, we arrive at your jetty in Halong City and proceed with check-in formalities.
- After your welcome onboard, a lunch will be served while cruising towards the bay itself.
- In the afternoon, enjoy some visits and/or activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on board.
- Towards the end of the day, the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations.
- Dinner is served on board.
- Overnight on a boat in Halong Bay.
Note: This tour may be subject to change depending on weather conditions & shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi arranged by the cruise company
Halong Bay – Hanoi – Fly to Da Nang (B/Brunch)
- Enjoy your fresh morning in the middle of the bay, the sun rises on Halon.
- Breakfast is served (brunch on some boats) while the vessels cruise slowly through the magnificent rock formations and back towards the port.
- Disembark and transfer (car & driver only) back to the airport for your flight to Danang.
- Arriving in Danang in the evening, you will be picked up at the airport (car & driver only) and proceed to Hoi An for check-in. This evening is free for leisure.
- Overnight in Hoi An
Da Nang – Ba Na Hill – Golden Bridge – Da Nang – Sic Tour (B)
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before departing to Ba Na Hills – King Mountain, also known as the second DaLat/ Sapa in Central Vietnam.
- Admire the heights of the most modern cable car system in Southeast Asia
- You will visit the Dream Stream Cable Car station.
- After the cable car ride, visit the France wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda, and observe the panorama of Danang City.
- We then continue to visit one of the world’s most incredible places in 2018 – The Golden Bridge before returning to Danang.
- In the afternoon, en-route drive back to Hoi An.
- The rest of the day is free for leisure.
- Overnight stay in Hoi An
Hoi an City Tour /Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh City (B)
- After breakfast at your hotel, discover Hoi An sights: despite the passing of 200 years and the ravages of weather and war, the centre of Hoi An remains much the same as it was in its heyday.
- This walking tour includes the sights of the wooden-fronted houses that once belonged to the town’s prosperous merchants.
- The Japanese-covered Bridge and the wonderful market as well as the many silk, handicrafts, antique shops and galleries.
- After lunch, the rest of the day is free at leisure, you will be transferred (car & driver only) to Danang Airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City, you will be greeted by your car driver at the airport.
- Transfer to a hotel in Ho Chi Minh City for check-in.
- Overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
Cu Chi Tunnels – Ho Chi Minh City Tour (B)
- After breakfast, proceed to the famous Cu Chi, an incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters during the long struggle for independence.
- The tunnels, over 250 km in length and up to three levels deep in places, played a huge part in the Viet Cong’s victory over the Americans.
- In the afternoon, we visit the Reunification Palace, the former palace of President Thieu and his predecessors.
- Today this building is a museum and venue for official receptions.
- Inside you visit the private rooms of the president, the “War Room” from where the South Vietnamese forces were controlled, and, most poignantly, the room where the North Vietnamese army finally took control in 1975.
- Nearby are the Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883 and one of the city’s significant landmarks. Neo-romanesque in form, Notre Dame is the principal seat of the Catholic religion in modern Vietnam.
- We continue to the Jade Emperor Pagoda located on the fringes of District 1.
- Dating from 1909 and built by Cantonese Buddhists this quiet oasis was designed using feng-shui principles showcasing ornate statues and effigies.
- We then visit to shop at the Ben Thanh Market.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Ho Chi Minh City – Departure (B)
- After breakfast at the hotel spend free time until transfer to the airport (car & driver only)
- Take your onward flight with pleasant memories.
- Round Trip International Economy Class Airfare
- 01-night stay in Hanoi at Flower Garden Hanoi Hotel or similar
- 01-night stay in Halong Bay at La Pandora Cruises or similar
- 02 nights stay in Hoi An at Mulberry Collection Silk Village or similar
- 02 nights stay in Ho Chi Minh City at Ramada Encore by Wyndham Hotel or similar
- Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- A bottle of mineral water per day tour
- Airport pick-ups (international & domestic airports)
- Transfer to/from Halong Bay with a shuttle bus arranged by the cruise company.
- Premium Travel Insurance
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All tour and transfers on Private/SIC basis
- Domestic Flights (Hanoi – Da nang & Da nang – Ho Chi Minh City)
- Flight seat allocation
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Compulsory tipping 3$/pax/day for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours or additional sightseeing, activities, and experiences outside of the itinerary
Terms & Conditions
- The package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The displayed rates do not apply during Holidays, Christmas, New Year, special events, peak season, and blackout dates. Additional surcharges may apply.
- All Rooms & Offers are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- COVID restrictions & PCR guidelines can change anytime without notice.
- Rates for single/triple/quad occupancy will vary and can be provided upon request. However, the rates and options for increasing the pax are subject to availability.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the complete payment as per the booking terms.
- Rates mentioned are per person on a double-sharing basis.
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time is 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will incur extra costs.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa requirements of the country they are planning the travel to.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Due to the several circumstances that remain out of our control and jurisdiction like adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. The displayed price tag is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In accordance with the immigration rules of the destination, passengers are responsible for ensuring that they possess a valid passport both before and during the period of travel. The same applies to any visa requirements that the traveler must obtain before travelling to the country for which the package is being booked.
- Travelwings does not take any responsibility if the passenger is unable to travel due to issues related to their passport or visa. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.